Part 4

Michael runs to school and goes inside the Volleyball room.

Sugawara and Daichi were waiting on the rest when they see Michael(who is in Hinata's body)

Michael tells the situation to them but don't believe him. Sugawara says "It's probably your imagination." Daichi nods his head.

Michael decides to tell the team when they get her. Michael say he going into the Locker Room. Once he got inside the Locker Room. Michael decides that he wants to scare Karasuno. So he tells Ennard what they are going to do and Ennard agrees. Michael changes and goes inside the gym, he finds that everyone else is already there so he decides it was the chance to tell them.

The team says "Hinata it's probably your imagination, that's not possible." Michael was pissed off and wanted to scare them now but had to wait a while.

A while later..(lazy TwT)

Michael tells Ennard that it was finally time to scare them. Ennard gets so excited that he busts one of Michael's bone's. Michael yelps in pain and Tanaka and Noya come to him and say "ARE YOU OKAY!? DO YOU NEED YOUR SENPAI'S TO HELP YOU?!" Michael says "I'm okay now" and Noya and Tanaka go back to talking. 

Ennard ignores that he broke one of Michael's bones and yeets out of Michael's body. Once he comes out Ennard say "Hi! Your all ugly! :)" Tsukki and Kageyama get mad so they start beating Ennard. (F in the chat for Ennard u^u)

Michael gets angry that he didn't scare them so he turns into Nightmare Foxy and jumpscares them everyone is shocked and stay that way for 5 minutes.

273 words

I did this in class so ye.

You guys can ask me questions cause i'm doing a q&a soon. uwu

Bye :>>