Part 13

(sorry for being absent I needed a break for some time well a long time ;-;)

Kenma was taken care of by Hinata and they decided to go to the park to get ice cream. Kenma and Hinata walked around the park eating their ice cream when they suddenly stop at a store. Kenma and Hinata look at the store's name and realizes it was the game store, they both rush inside to check out if there were any new games on sale. They found two games one called Friday Night Funkin (yes I like that game don't judge me u-u) and the other one was called phasmophobia. Hinata wanted to try to face his fears so they bought the two games and left the store. When they came inside Hinata's house they were greeted by Willaim having his chainsaw with blood out.

William: Kenma! Why were you with my son?

Kenma: So I could hang out with him

William: you didn't do anything to him... did you?

Kenma: no... we just bought two games and went out for ice cream.

William: hmmm I guess I can trust you I mean your very nice to my son and don't do anything to him.

Kenma's Pov: plzzz let me date him and not those other rats

William: I gUeSs yOu CaN dAtE hIm

Kenma: really?!

William: No :)

Kenma: I-

Hinata: Let's just go -///-

Kenma: **sobbing**

Hinata: let's go play the games you bought ^^

Kenma: ok :C

Kenma and Hinata went upstairs to play the games Kenma bought they played Friday Night Funkin for a while but then they got bored at wanted to play the other game they bought called Phasmophobia. 

(oh and also I'm changing the au here I'm gonna tell you the au so Hinata which is Chris does not have nightmares anymore cause they were just an illusion also Hinata won't be with his plushies since he is not comfortable with them and he has a phobia of darkness, blood, and death. Hope you understand the new au! ^^)

Since Hinata had a fear of the dark and blood he wanted to get rid of them so they decided to play the game.

Kenma: Shoyo are you sure we should do this?

Hinata: Yes I want to get rid of my fears.

Kenma: ok whatever you say...

(hehe cliffhanger anyways bai everyone)