Part 2

Hinata waves at Tanaka and Noya, Coach Ukai annouces "Everyone tomorrow we are going to have a parent meet and greet.

" Everyone agrees and goes into their position to practice. After practice everyone says bye and goes back home Hinata grabs his bike and rides it back to his home.

 "Hi hunny how was volleyball club?" says Clara.

"It was good like all ways but Coach Ukai said that tomorrow we are going to have a family meet and greet." said Hinata.

William spits out his coffee and says "A FAMILY MEET AND GREET?! I'm excited."

"Yay we get to meet your friends!" Elizabeth says excitedly 

Hinata puts away his stuff and goes upstairs to change into his PJ's. He comes downstairs and prepares his lunch for tomorrow then makes dinner for himself. 

"Goodnight everyone!" says Hinata

"Goodnight Hinata" says his family

Hinata goes in his room and slowly falls asleep.

The next morning Hinata wakes up and hops out of bed to change. He puts on his clothes and packs his plushies and stuff.

Hinata goes downstairs to find that everyone is already dressed and eating breakfast.

Hinata's family eats breakfast and goes inside the car to drive to school.

They reach the school and Hinata and his siblings sprint out the door to go inside.

Hinata's family goes inside the Volleyball room and finds everyones family has already arrived.

Coach Ukai says "We will all be sharing our family's talents starting with Sugawara's family."

Everyone's family shares and shows their family talents until it is Hinata and his family turn.

Hinata's family goes up on the stage and say "Our family talent is that we like to sing while my dad and my mom like to dance."

(Just to say Hinata's family forgets that their not suppose to tell their secret.)

Hinata's family song

Everyone stands in shock that they are the Afton family.

Once they finish there song Eli gets bored and says "DRESS UP TIME BITCHES!"

Michael and Hinata start running while Sugamama goes to protect his baby crow.

I won't be able to post until next Monday cause we are going to Universal.

But if you want to friend me on discord I would be happy to be your friend!

356 Words uwu

~Hope you enjoyed this chapter~💖