The Party (Part 10)

While Kenma and Suga were beating Kuroo, Hinata was watching Death Note with other people. After the fight, they decided that they should play a game, Hinata and Kageyama decided that they should play Hide and Seek.

Seekers: Hinata, Tsukishima, Kenma, Sugawara, Oikawa, Suna, Tanaka, Yaku, Kunimi, Aone, Bokuto, Tendo, Goshiki, and Sakusa.

Hiders: Kageyama, Yamaguchi, Daichi, Noya, Iwaizumi, Kuroo, Yamamoto, Lev, Asahi, Akaashi, Ushijima, Terushima, Fukiage, and Kyotani. 

As the seekers count to 50 the hiders find places to hide in, after 50 seconds the seekers are on the loose finding the hiders.  Hinata looks in the main bedroom while Kenma and Tendo are looking in the garage. 

Hinata: hMmmMMM I wonder where is Noya...

Noya: *Hiding under the bed quietly*

Hinata: *turns into Shadow Freddy and turns invisible* 

Noya: Ok I'm safe ima hide somewhere else-

Hinata: Found you

Noya: ACK! DANG, IT!

Hinata: hehe

Kenma and Tendo are in the garage looking for hiders. While Tsukishima and Sugawara are in the Kitchen. 

Kenma: I'm going to look inside the dryer.

Tendo: I'm looking in the washer.

Kuroo: -hiding in the washing machine-

Ushijima: -hiding in the dryer-

Kenma: What the hell Ushijima why are you hiding in the dryer...

Tendo: And Kuroo why are you hiding in the washing machine...

Kenma: Shut the door for the washing machine...

Kuroo: WAIT NO-

Kenma: -closes the door and presses the washing machine for 10 seconds-

Kuroo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Kenma: Haha let's go Tendo we found Ushijima and Kuroo.

Sugawara and Tsukishima are in the Kitchen looking for hiders while Bokuto and Yaku were in the Guest Bedroom. 

Sugawara: I'm too tired so whoever here get out.

Lev: -hiding under the sink-

Yamaguchi:-hiding in the snack cabinet- (Such strange places everyone is hiding)

Tsukishima: -watching the tea-

Sugawara: I said... GET OUT NOW OR I'LL STAB YOU!!!!

Lev and Yamaguchi get out of their hiding spots and go in front of Suga.

Suga: Lev why the hell were you under the sink.

Lev: I-Idk ;-;

Bokuto and Yaku were in the Guest Bedroom while Goshiki and Sakusa were outside in the backyard.

Yaku: WHOEVERS HERE GET OUT OR FACE THE CHANCLA!!!!

Bokuto: YA!!!!

Akaashi and Terushima get out of there hiding spot quickly cause they scared of Yaku.

Yaku: DANG IT!! WHY DIDN'T LEV HIDE HERE IT DOESN'T MATTER AT LEAST I CAN BEAT TERUSHIMA'S ASS!!!

Terushima: ACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akaashi: Rip Terushima 2021

Terushima: HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

To be continued :>