The Party (Part 9)

As Karasuno enters the party they see all the teams drinking and getting drunk. Hinata decides that if everyone is getting drunk then he will as well. Hinata takes out the vodka he bought but before he drinks is Suga snatches it from him.

Hinata: Hey what was that for!

Suga: Your underage you cant drink!

Hinata: Fine let's go explore...

Karasuno agrees they start exploring the house and then they see Kenma in the backyard playing video games. Only Hinata goes outside to talk to Kenma. 

Hinata: HEY KENMA!

Kenma: Hi Shoyo :)

Hinata: Can I play with you?

Kenma: Sure

They both start playing games for an hour. Kuroo comes outside and sees Hinata.

Kuroo: CHIBI-CHAN YOU CAME!
Kenma: Get away from Shoyo you rooster bish.

Kuroo ignores Kenma and sits with Kenma and Hinata. After 2 more hours, Hinata decided to check on the others. So he went back inside and saw Yamaguchi, Kageyama, Asahi, and Tsukki sitting on chairs watching Youtube. Hinata sits down next to Asahi. (because he can only trust Jesus.) Hinata starts talking with Asahi and then Yamaguchi and Tsukishima decided to talk to them too. It was 8:00 and everyone was not drunk anymore so they decided to watch anime.

Oikawa: CHIBI-CHAN I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WE'RE COMING!

Iwa: Shut up.

Oikawa: Iwa-Chan T-T

Hinata: Let's watch The Promised Neverland!

Kuroo: Good Idea Chibi-Chan~

They start watching a few episodes and then they rest while Hinata was crying.

Hinata: I kNoW I'vE wAtCheD tHe PrOmIsEd NeVeRlAnD bEfOrE bUt It'S sAd! 

Kenma: This is all your fault Kuroo...

Suga: I agree with Kenma...

Kuroo: BUT CHIBI-CHAN WANTED TO WA-

Suga and Kenma: It's not Hinata's fault that Emma looks like Hinata...

Kuroo: Oh god help me.

Asahi: God cannot save you this time Kuroo sorry 😰

Hinata puts a different anime called Death Note. Hinata just starts watching the anime while there was a fight behind him. Sakusa, Kita, and Tsukishima sit with Hinata and start watching with him.

TO BE CONTINUEDヂ゚ゖ ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Words: 329