The Ferris Wheel of Wonders: Chris Kendall

"I don't want to get on this. I can't I can't I can't."

You start hyperventilating and then your best friend Chris puts his arm around you. 

"It'll be fine. I'll be right beside you."

"Next two come up."

Chris grabs your hand and pulls you into the ferris wheel seat with him.

"Just breathe. It will be ok. You'll love it."

You sigh. "Ok."

The ferris wheel starts turning slowly and you close your eyes. It makes a full circle before Chris whispers into your ear. "Open your eyes."

You open them slowly to see the stars twinkling in the sky and the lights shining brightly from the other rides.

"Wow. It's beautiful."

Chris smiles and puts his arms around your shoulder.

"Aren't you glad you got on?"

Screeeeech.

The ferris wheel suddenly halts with the two of you at the very top.

"Uh Chris what's going on?"

Before he could say anything the conductor grabs a megaphone and says. "Sorry we are having difficulties. You will be down in a second."

You panic. "What?! No no no no no no no I don't want to be here I can't-"

Chris grabs you by your neck and pulls you into a kiss. When he pulls away you stare at him, your hand reaching up to touch your lips.

He smiles nervously. "Sorry I just got carried away by your beautiful eyes and shit."

You don't stop staring at him.

He laughs a lighthearted laugh. "That and you were scared shitless."

You look away and realize that the ferris wheel was moving to thebottom for you to get off.

"Y/n."

You look at Chris and kiss him. His eyes widen  and you smile. "Thank you."

He brushes his lips and whispered, "No thank you."