🌟10🌟

''Closure"

***

The screen phone light up before back to sleep, noticing the owner that she received new messages in her inbox. Eunji unlocked her phone and read the latest message. She shakes her head smiling after watched the video she received then put her phone down nervously waiting for upcoming important client which about to enter the meeting room.

<the message>

Baekhyun

Goodluck for the presentation! Go Eunji! Go Eunji

[VID]

Both Eunji and Jungkook stand up upon seeing the average tall and young man who looked incredibly handsome in suit, stepped in the meeting room with smile on his face

Both Eunji and Jungkook stand up upon seeing the average tall and young man who looked incredibly handsome in suit, stepped in the meeting room with smile on his face. For a second, Eunji thought he was a hamster but in human body as how similar his face to compare to the hamster, cute hamster. She shaken off her thought and put a smile on her face too.

Jungkook stretched out his hand for handshakes and the man shakes his hand and Eunji too.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Byun. Glad that you arrived already, please take a seat." said Eunji.

After the latter sat down, both Eunji and Jungkook introduced themselves. Jungkook sat down meanwhile Eunji take over the pointer for presentation, her hand politely put on her stomach. Jungkook nodded his head to reassure Eunji that everything will be fine. She handed Mr. Byun the proposal document which contain overall presentation for today.

"As you know, our company was known as the largest company manufacturing memory chipmaker. As you know, chipmaker is widely use especially in computer and electronic devices. Due to the massive usage of electronic devices, Jung Corp made 70% of the memory chips from the country and due to the demand, we decided to make new special memory chip especially for healthcare industry. You may refer our business proposal on the table"

Mr. Byun nodded while read the proposal.

"What so special about this memory chip and why only serve for healthcare industry?"

"This memory chip specially made for healthcare industry, as an identification device for doctor to access medical records of the patients. Exceptionally for emergency cases or lack of medical report." answered Eunji.

"I heard Lynx (rival of Jung Corp) also in position to create this memory chip, so what can i expect from this company better from them?"

"Our research and development team already make their full plan on how to handle the special memory chip and it already almost 80% to finish. We also make a collaboration with government hospital as well as the other healthcare services. And what you can expect more from our company was, almost 70% of the healthcare industry in the country expect to buy our memory chips. You can refer them at the end of our business proposal paper."