🌟7🌟

'The Barista and The Angel'

***

Jungkook ran to her and quickly used his hand pulled her into his arm. He sighed in relief after that man just passed by them without collision. With the same position, they moved together to the nearest rail. Eunji just remained still in Jungkook's arm trying to digest the situation which happened to fast.

Jungkook realized Eunji who still in his arm tried to console her by gently caress her back. Eunji who in the shock state now feel soothe with the gentle caressed. The the lub-dub sound of his heart beats somehow make her feel better. She slowly opened her eyes.

Eunji released her hands from Jungkook who just stared her with his face saying 'everything is fine now'.
Eunji smiled and mouthed thanks to him felt better. Jungkook cannot help but felt strange as his heart suddenly beats faster after he saw her smile.

Realizing his hand still on her back, he quickly put away his hand and rubbed his nape. He cleared his throat, waiting for her to speak first.

"Thank you, Jungkook. I-uh I couldn't imagine something bad could happen to me just now" stuttered Eunji. Imagine if Jungkook was not there, how bad was situation.

"It's okay. My mistake for letting your hand go when you aren't ready" replied Jungkook with sighed.

"No. I feel good doing alone but maybe i need more practice"

They both walked out from the rink then removed the skate shoes and glove to return at the counter. She just watched Jungkook's back waiting for him settling down the shoes that they borrowed.

 She just watched Jungkook's back waiting for him settling down the shoes that they borrowed

While watching him, Eunji unexpectedly received phone call from Chorong.

"Eunji, are you free now?"

"Why?"

"Let's meet up. Naeun returned Korea already. Where are you? Should I catch you at your home?" asked the caller.

"Where will we met? I was outside now maybe I'll come by myself." replied Eunji while watching Jungkook's back at the counter.

"Cafe. That one cafe near your office"

"Oh. HM cafe. Alright, see you soon"

Jungkook walked towards her after done returning the skate shoes.

"Where should we go after this?" asked him.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. My friend just call me to meet up. Can you send me to the HM cafe?" replied Eunji felt sorry to Jungkook.

"Oh. Who? It's okay, there's always later" assured Jungkook. They both walked to the car side by side.

"My best friends Chorong and Naeun. I should introduce them to you soon"