🌟16🌟

'Date and Dare'
.
.

***

It's been two months they married and Taeyeon and Doyoung relationship is getting sweeter ever as Doyoung. In fact, Doyoung and Taeyeon even after a year of dating, they are not really good at expressing their love and if they meet up they will hang out together with Baekhyun. They only channel their love through chats. For Taeyeon, life after marriage is more beautiful, especially when it comes to the blessings of both sides of the family.

A week into the wedding, both of them spending time together honeymoon in London, Paris which was sponsored by both of their parents. Then the following week, they spend their time together at home. After two long week holiday, they started to return to their piled of work waiting to be done. But despite the hectic jobs they do not forget to spend time together by lunch together. Even went to work and return to home together.

It's 6p.m. in the evening, Taeyeon already saw Doyoung's car waiting for her outside. She quickly walk to the car after excused herself from her workers in the boutique. She kiss his cheeks right after she entered the car.

"Where should we eat today?" asked Taeyeon while fixed her seatbelt. Doyoung brought her hand close to his chest.

"Can you cook for me today? I want to spend the evening together with you at home cuddling"

Taeyeon giggled as she found him cute.

"What's with the sudden clingy?" teased Taeyeon. Doyoung caress her head.

"I had to leave to England tomorrow. Have a new project to handle, the team there need me. So I feel sorry to leave suddenly tomorrow and left you here for few days" said Doyoung feeling sorry. Taeyeon brought him to her hug while caressing his back.

"It's okay. Understandable because you are the chief of your company. By the way can we stop at Baek's cafe today? Suddenly craving for chocolate cake and coffee". They released the hug and smile to each other.

"Let's go"

***

Weekend,

most people usually either stay at home resting or spending their time with family and friends including Eunji who will spend her weekend together with Baekhyun as he promised to bring her to the arcade game room which she never have been before. She only look up on internet where people playing many games such as video game, basketball, dance game and more.

Today Baekhyun picked up her at her house and his father look at her with lots of questions in his face. It was his first time meeting Baekhyun and even picking her at her house so probably his father gonna 'attack' her with lots of questions later. For now, let's focus on Baekhyun who was changing his money to coins through the coin machine.

" Doesn't it too much though" said Eunji while take some coins from Baek's hand.

"I'm sure this isn't enough. Let's go"

He completely don't know how the idea come from his mind, he tried to dare Eunji. If he win the game, Eunji will say yes to everything his say and request the whole day meanwhile if Eunji win he let her decided whatever she wants. After thought it all over, Eunji finally agreed.

The first game they picked was basketball machine. They both teasing each other by stretching their hands and body. As soon as the ball come out from the machine, they immediately take one by one and throw it into basketball. Baekhyun who was an athlete of basketball despite his height below average but his skill did not joke. Every throw he made entered right into the ring.

Meanwhile Eunji struggling with collecting the ball and throwing the ball. She isn't good in sport and a little bit information the only sport she joined was badminton and just only become assistant of managing the athlete. The game ended right away after Baekhyun make a clean throw. He raised his eyebrow and Eunji cutely huff dissatisfied.

They moved to the next game which Eunji personally pick, drum machine game. She once learnt drum during her University so she used it as turn around key to win the dare. As soon as the beat started to play, Eunji already ahead of game as she quickly adapted to it meanwhile Baekhyun still struggling to get used with the stick and rhythm. Ended up Eunji won the game and started to dance in tiny.

Next they moved to the video game which usually played by teenagers the fights game. They put coins in the machine then picked characters which they would like to play. Eunji looks clueless what button should she push so she just clicks whichever she thinks work. And maybe fortune angel sides with Eunji as she win the first round game with luck. Baekhyun gasped as he lose the round but it's not a time to give up. Next round, Eunji's character immediately knocked down after Baekhyun push few buttons.

"Hey! You cheated!!"

"No! Why would I cheat?"

"Seriously? How come my character die as soon as we enter the round"

"Luck?" Baekhyun smirked.

The last round about to start, which will determine who among both of them will won the dare. They both stretched their necks and move their fingers. As soon as the game started, they already started punching the button harshly as if they were the character themselves (lmao).

After minutes of the battle, Baekhyun last button pushed knocked Eunji's character down immediately. He excitedly clapped his hand celebrating his win in the dare. But at the same time, he quite nervous thinking all over again whether his decision right or not.

"Congrats I guess" said Eunji while standing right beside him who just staring at her deeply.

"Thank you, so are you ready to say yes everything I said now?"

"Sure," replied Eunji confidently.

"Eunji, can I hold your hand?"

She slowly nodded and approached him. He took her hand and hold them smoothly.

"Eunji....." he stopped when his phone suddenly rang.

***

TBC

//Sorry for the late and short update. I miss this story sm. Anyway,  I'm still thinking to make it sad ending or happy ending?//

 Anyway,  I'm still thinking to make it sad ending or happy ending?//

introducing you, my love of my life aka bestie kim taehyung. ahahahhaha. i love him sm lately.