"It does bring back memories."

Tok Aba smiled gently patting the teen's head, "When you first tasted this, you had the same reaction as your mother when she visited Earth."

Boboiboy suddenly clutched the mug hard with his fingers, his eyes casted downward, "You are so open with this, Tok."

"That's because your late grandmother would always scare me if I'm just being one-sided." The old man chuckled, "In the end, I get to see every side of it, accepted each diversity, and able to see the truth."

"Can... you tell me about her?" He meekly asked, "I know that she's kind, she's pretty, and a strong woman. Dad is even scared if her.... And that she's one of the best in TAPOPS.... Yet it feels like I don't know her at all."

Tok Aba saw how his grandson looked at him with curiosity, but at the same time, those brown orbs reflected loneliness and longing. How the old man realized that there were some things that Boboiboy didn't know about his mother.

"You know that your mother isn't from Earth. Rather, she's from another planet that is similar to ours. Yet the first time she came, along with your father, she was very curious and excited to see how Amato's home planet." Tok Aba said, looking at those fond memories of the past with a soft expression.

"Maya was a strong woman, loved to try new things, and she would often help me with the shop if they were on vacation." Tok Aba continued, "With how they would visit on their free day, your mother grew accustomed to our culture and even tried studying and applying it."

His eyes then dart back towards the teen, "But what warms me up to her was how she and Amato looked at each other. It reminded me of the time I too was like that. I knew it from my eyes that she was in love, and so was your father."

Boboiboy smiled at the story, imaging those moments when his parents were young, "You are really kind, Tok, you accepted mom."

"It's because I could see myself with them, and I know that they would be together. When they married, it was a private ceremony."

"How did they get married?"

"They had two ceremonies. One is a Malaysian wedding, and one is from theirs." Tok Aba replied, "There are people on Earth who is aware and part of TAPOPS, they helped with the ceremony, along with Maya's family."

"Oh yeah... I remember them." Boboiboy replied, recalling those moments when he spent some time with his other grandparent and some of his companions. They were nice, but very serious.

"They married young; they were just 21. Then a year later, they had you. Maya and Amato were both ecstatic and scared that they even had to take some time off from missions. She chose to go with the pregnancy here."

Tok Aba looked back towards his grandson, smiling, "And you know what she said? Your mother told that it's preferrable if they go through with it in her home planet. But she wanted you to be born here."

"Then... why didn't I stay here?"

"You know why, Boboiboy." Tok Aba glumly replied, "There was trouble going on, and your parents were afraid. To keep you safe, they decided to take you with them to TAPOPS. As much as I argued, I couldn't even deny the possibilities of others attacking here. They said that it's better that way."

The teen understood it and took a glance towards Ochobot, who was silent throughout the conversation, "It was also eventful there, Tok. I was five when I suddenly wandered off at TAPOPS station. I got caught in some mess and accidentally found Ochobot from a scary man."

"I remember that." Ochobot softly replies, "I don't even remember it much, but I saw you and just ran straight towards you."

Tok Aba sighs, "I just heard that the moment you got Ochobot, you suddenly have powers and he wouldn't let you go. In the end, you also followed the family legacy."