I complied and sat down, as she sat on her bed. The bed looked soft and fluffy, where I could fall asleep in and never want to wake up. The room was cool, filled with paintings with golden frames. There was a vinyl record player playing a soft tune. Celeste hummed softly to the tune, as the servants and maids walked out of the room quietly. Not understanding what was going on, I stayed quiet and stood still, just observing.

As I observed her humming to the sound of the song, she looked peaceful. Her face had calmed down and she seemed happy. She was beautiful, just like this. I felt my face heating up as the song ended and she had opened her eyes and stared at me with a calm, happy expression. She gave a soft giggle and got off her bed. "Alright, now follow me to my dresser.", she said as I got up. She looked at me as she opened up the dresser. She pulled a few dresses and placed them onto her bed.

There was a fully black and white maid outfit, a gothic red and black dress, and a summer lavender dress. She looked at me, and back at the outfits. She clicked her tongue and shook her head and went back to the dresser, this time she pulled out a Lolita dress that kind of looked like a school uniform, but not really. She smiled and nodded then handed the dress to me. "Strip and wear this.", she demanded. I complied and stripped down in front of her as I put on the dress.

As I was doing so, she was staring at me, I couldn't see her mouth due to her covering it, but I can tell she was a tad red. Once I finished I fixed up my hair and turned around and looked at her, her face was now avoiding me. Soon she turned back to me and told me to follow her. I nodded, not knowing what else to do and just followed her. She and I walked into the dining hall once again, and she sat me down in front of her. She fiddled with the silverware, making sure they were straightened, and then looked into my eyes, smiling.

Her smile wasn't evil, or sly, but it was happy. Eventually, someone came out of the kitchen and placed two dishes in front of us. They explained the meal in an odd accent and bowed afterwards. Celeste raised her hand and sighed, "Thank you, TeruTeru, you may go now.", she added, slightly annoyed. "Alright, I'll be going then, Miss.", TeruTeru said with a little nervousness in his voice as he walked away at a fast pace. Then it was just her and me left in the room, she ate the dish first, and I did soon after.

There was a long silence that came between us and none of us spoke. Soon though, the noise of the fork clanking onto the silverware came to a stop and she sighed, "what's you're name, darling?" She asked. I looked up at her and smiled, "Kyoko Kirigiri." She smiled and took a sip of wine in front of her. "What a lovely name, mind telling me if you're taken or not?", she said with such confidence. I felt my face heat up again, I didn't want to answer, but I had to. I stuttered as I answered, "y-yea, no..not taken.." I said as I took a long sip of orange juice.

"Ah I see, you're a virgin as well, are you not?", she asked. I stared at my place and sharply exhaled, "no, I have." I said. "Oh! How shocking!", she stated, eyes widened and she leaned closer. "How was it? Was it female or male? Do you have a preference? What's you're sexuality?" She spat questions to me, rather quickly for my liking. I laughed nervously and placed my fork down so I can signal her using my hands to slow down. Eventually she did and Celeste sat back onto her chair naturally.

She cleared her throat and apologized for her behavior. "I-it's not biggie. Though, it was once, with a male. And to answer your other questions, I like both male and female, so Bi.", I stated staring at my food. She nodded and continued to eat, and so did I. Eventually TeruTeru came out of the kitchen and served us some alcohol. He bowed to us before he left and had a precious smile that signaled he was leaving for the whole day. Celeste thanked him for everything and then that was it.