She clapped her hands loud catching the attention of all the crazy little kids. "Grandma brought some things for you all!" Kaito searched the bag and found gummy candies.

"Grandma! Look this is my friend Fumihiro!" Eri was gleaming while grabbing his stick hand and introducing him.

"Hello Fumihiro, I'm Eri's grandma." She waved at him with a sweet smile.

Fumihiro squeezed Eri's hand and shyly spoke. "Um, you're Mister Kai's mom?" He asked with a tilted head.

"You are very smart young boy, just like Eri. How cute you two look together." She sweetly smiled and patted their heads, she also gave them a kiss making Eri brightly smile.

You felt Kai squeeze your waist. "I hope she doesn't push it more." He stared at his daughter and her friend, that was in fact a boy.

"Stop being an overprotective stick in the mud, they don't even know half of the things in life yet. Let our Eri be." You leaned on Kai gazing up at him.

He let out a relieved sigh. "You're right my love, they don't know how we made our beautiful children like this women in front of me." He chuckled back to his old self and bent down to gently kiss your lips.

Kai wanted to kiss you more passionately beginning to switch standing positions, but that was far from happening.

"Mama!" Yuki yelled getting up from crawling on the floor. "Dada!" Hajime walked with shaking chubby cheeks.

"Come to grandma!" Kaito bent down slightly to see their little feet stomping as they walked.

Hajime and Yuki stopped walking at the same time. "G-ga-gamma!" They both sounded with little puddles of spit on their messy chins.

"They said grandma!" Kaito cheered moving her fingers like jazzed hands.

"Yes that's your grandma my babies!" You held Kai close to you excited as ever seeing them wobbly walk into his mother's grasp.

Kai was even more happy than before, if that was even possible. "My smart babies." He smiled at his mother squishing their cheeks.

"Gamma!" Yuki giggled clapping her tiny hands. "Rawr gamma!" Hajime was still in the moment of acting.

"Come on Fumihiro!" Eri whispered to him and pulled him.

"W-wait Eri!" He frantically said with red cheeks as they surrounded Kaito. Feeling the hospitality and warmth of the family, Fumihiro hugged back.

You saw that Kaito and the kids were already jammed pack together giggling.

Kai was nuzzling into your neck and pulling you closer. "Seeing them makes me feel lonely, I want my fiancées hugs." His hot breath fell on your neck as he kissed trails along it.

"I want my fiancé's hugs." You giggled and reached up to kiss him in the touch.

The doorbell rang again and there was a rapid knocking on it after.

"Breaking up the moment again, damn humans." Kai spoke as if he was an alien. "Just go answer it." You patted his hard chest and kissed his lips walking towards the kiss.

Kai left to open to door, and right when he did, a little kid came zooming it.

"Vovok I told you to wait for me and your mother!" You heard your mother yell as a hyper wolf appearing boy came at your legs.

"Hi Auntie Y/n! Hi uncle Kai! Hi Eri and babies! Hi Fumihiro! Hi- uh, person?" Vovok was on a roll hugging and greeting everyone, he stopped at Kai's mother.