Five Brands On Aisle Five

It's....growing. It's coming amazing people. Let's not yeetus it. Enjoy~
________________________________

The sign that showed that the day has finally started was when the killingly bright sun would enter the room.

It had happened, sadly. Yet, you didn't get up.

Your eyes opened staying half lidded. You took in a deep breath, smelling the cologne scent of someone's room.

You tried to sit up on the bed, but someone's arms loosely pulled you closer to their hard chest. They nuzzled their head in your deep colored neck, left over hickeys. Their soft messy locks tickling your nose.

It was your one and only boyfriend, Kai. He was so calm this morning, compared to being a beast yesterday.

You lazily kissed the top of his head, cheek flushing as you remembered last nights events.

The fact that you were both naked make your whole body grow hotter.

Clothes were ripped and still thrown on the floor, along with some spare amount of dry cum on the sheets.

"Kai." You mumbled softly in his ear. All you got in exchange was a deep groan, including a kiss on your neck.

You tried again. "Kai~" you said with more emotion, twisting his brown hair in your fingers. At that kind of voice his head slowly rose up.

"Mmm yes my love?" He smiled at you with half lidded golden yellow eyes. "Why didn't you get up the first time I called you?" You gently laughed.

Kai gave you a kiss on your lips. They were soft, but the kiss was rough. You kissed back knowing you couldn't escape as he gripped your bare back closer.

The male pulled away, lifting a hand to tuck a strand of your loose hair behind you ear.

"Because. The second time sounded more sexy~. Maybe I should make you beg." He caressed your face.

You rolled your eyes. "Oh please I wouldn't even have to beg, your always in the mood. Daddy~" you said becoming brave in that single moment.

Kai's eyebrows flew upwards. He chuckled deeply, and with a swift movement, he was pinning you to the bed.

"Don't call me that my love." He seductively licked his lips. You bit down on your lip with a pink face. "Not right now. I can't feel my legs." You said scrunching your nose in a playful way.

Kai gazed at you with loving eyes. He got off of you and sat back down on his side of the bed. "I told you you wouldn't feel them in the morning Y/n." He said.

His slender hands trailing down to your numb legs and making small invisible shapes. Since you still weren't dressed it sent a sensation down your spine.

"K-Kai, give me clothes!" You yelled putting the covers over your body. The male didn't hesitate to pull them down again.

"Aw but why, I love seeing you next to me like this." He chuckled and gave you a small sweet kiss, his hands beginning to massage your bare torso.

You pulled his messy brown locks, earning a grain from him that was very attractive. "Because Eri will come in and question this, please?" You leaned to give him a kiss on his nose despite the pain in your legs.

Kai sighed and got out off bed. "Alright my love, anything for you." He said going to his clothing area.

How did I land someone so special? You both thought of each other. Not long, Kai came back with a pair of his boxers and a large black shirt.