Two Birds

O/d/yn. This means other dimension y/n. We all have too many anime husbanos and everyone loves Hawks and doesnt wanna see him with another person. So Hawks will be with you from another dimension but your still the same. When I say O/d/yn just say it as your name but remember its not the main reader. Enjoy~
______________________________________

You stared down at the contact name in your phone.

Idiot Keigo. You thought with a small smile. When you and Hawk's had exchanged phones to type in your numbers at the store you didn't expect him to write something so weird for him.

His name put by himself in your contacts was 'Bestie Keigo🐤'. "Why a chicken?" You asked yourself very concerned of his mental health.

You were about to put your phone down to take a nap but it rang. You groaned and picked up your phone.

But once you saw who the message was from a small smile emerged itself onto your face.

Bestie Keigo🐤
Hey Y/n I'm alright to go. Do you want me to pick you up now?

                                                 Y/n
                                   Yeah you can come over now!

Bestie Keigo🐤
Noice on my way!

"What the hell am I thinking?! I'm not even ready yet argghh!" You ran into the bathroom trying to get ready in lightning speed.

"C'mon Y/n you got this. Remember you are speed!" You brushed your hair rapidly but lost control of your quirk.

The hairbrush melted away and fell into the small trash can. "Stupid quirk." You held your nose between your fingers to count out the toxic wrench.

Once again you got your handy dandy spray and pressed it rapidly over the bathroom.

"Great more time wasted." You grunted looking at your almost finished look in the mirror.

Bestie Keigo 🐤
Outside Y/n

"I gotta hurry!" You yelled and tripped slightly. "Shit. Fuck. Dammit. Shit!" You cursed as you put your shoes on while walking and grabbing your things.

Downstairs your mom was washing the dishes and putting them in how she says alphabetical order.

"Y/n honey where are you going?" She said scrubbing harder on the stubborn sauce stain. "C-cant talk right now mom. Meeting up with a friend. Already late. Bye love you!" You shouted and slammed the door.

When you escaped her question you took in a deep breathe and leaned on the door outside.

"Is that a habit of yours Y/n?" A voice spoke from beside you that caused you to jump. "Huh?!" You look to your side and saw Keigo leaning on the wall.

He turned towards you with a toothy smile and closed eyes. You on the other hand let out a rather calm breath.

"What habit?" You asked him with a playful glare. "Getting scared by people easily." Keigo gave you a signature smirk.

"Oh be quiet. Why are you acting at sneaky? You could've just knocked you know. That's why I got scared so don't you think otherwise." You pointed at his chest.

He waved you off happily. His smirk turning into another million dollar smile. "Yeah yeah sure no problem."

You smiled. "Great! Now where's your car?" You looked ahead at the road for a parked car. There were no cars in sight.