The S is not Silent

I'm trying to work as fast and much as I can with school so please bare with me. Searching for names still, I got ideas from people. Enjoy ~
_________________________________

The moment has finally came after waiting for four months.

Everyone's hearts were bursting out of their rib cage to know what gender was the little human inside of you.

Vovok was waiting with ants in his pants, grabbing his messy hair. M/n was squeezing Levi's arm so tight the blood had stopped running through it. Your Uncle Levi was also waiting with much delight, even though on the outside his face was just cold and straight.

Eri's palms were practically already sweating while holding onto your leg. She couldn't wait any longer. S/n from the corner was hiding something else behind her, waiting for you and Kai's move.

With all the built up courage, both of your hands were about to twist the black tube, when M/n yelled out.

"Stop! We need to place bets or else I'm going to be poor!" Your mother exclaimed stopping you and Kai.

Levi smacked her on the back of her head. "Stupid women. Didn't everyone say they are going with Eri's side or not? Because I'm sticking with twin boys and I'm not giving my money. Only to Y/n and Kai." The annoyed man sent a nod directed towards you and Kai.

You smiled as Kai nodded back. "Yes twin baby brothers!" Vovok smiled at Eri and gave her an air high five. The little girl giggled and returned it soon after.

"Well Y/n and I are going for girls and we are going to win money! How about you S/n?" Your mother asked as you leaned your head on Kai's shoulder

On top of your shirt you could see a little cone popping on your stomach, seeing as the little human was moving again.

Your sister was in a trance looking at the extra secret. "Huh oh uh, twin boys then." She smirked at you and Kai.

"Did you really just give it away?" You asked her with a 'really' kind of face. S/n laughed. "Whoops, you have to find out. Pop it open now!" She yelled at you cupping her mouth.

"Open it!" Everyone said with various kinds of emotions.

Now was the official time everyone was waiting for, the big gender reveal. Their hearts began to bang inside again, palms getting wet and clammy from waiting.

With every amount of courage and strength you had, with a simple pull on the black stick.

A huge bunch of blue circle shaped confetti popped out. "Blue? Blue! Blue oh my god! It's- it's a boy!" You excitedly said wanting to jump up and down.

Instead, you hugged Kai tight with tears falling from your eyes. "It's a boy!" M/n cheered and hugged Levi's arm, he was smiling.

Vovok ran up to Eri. "Hey Eri you get to have a little baby brother!" He hugged her tight and Eri giggled.

She got half of her wish, or did she?

"A boy! And don't leave this one out!" S/n ran up with another black stick and blasted it open to reveal a burst of bright pink confetti fly just like the blue.

"No ones loosing money today! A baby girl too!" S/n whistled and looked at Kai embracing you tight.

The happy tears were following down even more at the addition to your news. "My love there's no need to cry." Kai patted your head and kissed your forehead.

Levi and M/n gave you two space before they could congratulate you both. Vovok and Eri were besides you two. The boy with a huge grin and the little girl with a sad smile.