That Boy Sus

iN tOkYo iM wItH mY gHoUls. Sorry Kaneki wrong book anyways, f/c means favorite color! Enjoy~
_______________________________

Chisaki was in a rush to leave the house.

"Where the heck did I leave my mask?" He asked himself while on his journey downstairs. Kai wasn't thinking straight, or looking forward.

You and Eri were on your way back upstairs.

"So does your ouchie feel better Eri?" You asked the little girl who was tightly holding your hand.

"Mhm." She said staring at her band aid. "Good." You smiled at her small figure.

While you were both approaching the stairs Eri paused with slight shown excitement. "Y/n! Y/n l-look at this cool trick I can do! Can y-you watch p-please?" She asked in a quiet voice with red puppy eyes.

It's so hard to say no to them. You thought with a warm smile on the outside. "Sure you can Eri. Don't give yourself another ouchie!" You quickly said before she left your grasp.

Eri skipped to just before the stairs. "Look Y/n look!" She said as you came closer, in case she fell. "I'm looking." You encouraged her with a bright grin.

Her face became washed over with a determined and confident expression. Eri's tongue was a quarter out of her mouth, along with squinted eyes.

The horned girl lifted her tiny arms and stretched them out like a T-pose. She spread her legs just a few inches, her feet still placed firm on the ground.

Then with all of her strength, still in the T-pose, Eri jumped on top of the first step of the stairs.

She gasped surprising herself. Only for a mere second or two she began to wobble and turned around to face you.

"I did it Y/n! No hands." She shook her hands in your face, having little happy feet.

"Woah that was amazing Eri! You're going to be an awesome hero!" You laughed at her excitement. Eri got shy and began to play with her thumbs underneath.

"Now let's go upstairs super Eri." You spoke and she nodded, her curls bouncing in the process.

"Can-Can I d-do more tricks?" She asked tapping her foot waiting for an answer. Eri didn't make her puppy eyes, but she was still an angel.

"Of course you can, after you." You gestured towards upstairs with a smile. "Yay." She jumped with a giddy step and went upstairs, you following behind.

"I'm an airpane now." Eri said making flying sounds come from her lips. Some spit falling on the way.

"You sure are a fast airpane." You replied using her grammar.

Another person from above was traveling down the stairs.

"I left it in the damn cabinet." Kai said with a twitching eye. "Idiot." He ridiculed himself and walked faster.

"Room zoom." Eri's silly noises were cutting in closer. You were staring at Eri, but faced up to protect her so she doesn't miss a step and go tumbling down.

When you did face upwards, bizarre mysterious appearing eyes met yours. They were an exotic savage golden yellow.

"O-oh Kai I didn't know you were coming down too." You managed to say a full sentence, despite the fear running through your veins as to why he was actually down here.

"I'm sorry for um, starling you two." He deeply said. Eri bumped into Chisaki's chest. "D-dad?" She also said moving back into your touch.

From her grip, it felt like she was frightened. Her fingers were shaking. You carefully patted her head and went back into conversation with the tall male in front.