Chapter 8

Peters PoV:

Today was the day, the day I went to see the starks. I was hella nervous but I plastered on a look of confidence to mask it. I was planning on wearing a plain blue top and some jeans but that didn't go to plan as I was called in for a last minute meeting with Fury that Beck forced me to attend.

So now, instead of standing in front of Stark tower in comfy clothes, I was standing there is a black suit, with a plain black top on underneath my blazer.

The suit^^^

I slid on some sunglasses, to hide any emotions that may manage to show through my eyes, and walked on in. FRIDAY welcomed me as I stepped through the glass doors and I walked to the front desk where an older woman named Julia sat. I'd met here a few years back and was pleasantly surprised to see her again.

"Hello Julia," I greeted her warmly.

She looked up at the sound of my voice and her eyes lit up in excitement.

"Oh hello dear! It's been so long since I've seen you Peter! I must say, I was very shocked to find out that you're Spider-Man," she laughed.

I laughed along with her and chatted to her for little while. She must of seen me looking at my watch several times as she smiled and left me to it.

"FRIDAY take me to the penthouse floor please."

"Of course Mr Parker."

"It's Peter FRI!" I groaned. I'd tried to get MISAI to call me Peter but he was having none of it and chose to call me boss, I'd given up trying at this point.

The journey up to the top floor only took a few minutes and considering how many floors there are, that's very fast. Thunderstruck by AC/DC was playing throughout the lift and I couldn't help but tap my foot. I loved AC/DC...although Led Zeppelin was also good, contrary to popular belief I can easily tell between which is which as they are some of my favourites. Alongside Panic! At The Disco of course and a few others like JLS, Backstreet boys and Queen.

(AN: honestly if you like these bands, I absolutely love you.)

When I arrived at the top floor, I straightened my posture and held my chin up high, showing no signs of nervousness. The doors opened to reveal the beauty of the penthouse but I wasn't here to admire the intricate designs, no the reason I was here came bounding over to me within seconds and if I didn't have super strength, then I'd be flat on the floor. The culprit was hoisted up into the air and set on my hip as she smiled adorably at me. One of her front teeth were missing and her hair was slightly messy but she looked just as cute.