3.Aron?

-Saturday-7:00P.M
~Sin

It's been 4 days since the whole dinner thing. I've only seen Khalil when he was picking up Siah. Tonight I thought it would be a good idea to walk and just clear my head. Walking down the street of my neiborhood going towards the gastation to get a bag of chips. I made it in the gastation and grabed some hot Funyans and a bottle of water, paying for my stuff and heading to a park not too far away I sat on the swing listening to, Doing it wrong slowed by Drake, with one headphone in so I can still be awear of my surrondings. "Yo!" I heard some yell. I just wanted to be left alone I thought while turning around to see who could posably be trying to get my atttention looking back I see non other than Aron, my ex. He was the second person to get me to talk and confide in at our school. I honestly don't know what I saw in him I guess it's true what they say 'Love is blind'. Aron and I dated our sophmore and junior year of high school and broke up within the first 3 week of our senior year. I found out he was cheating on me at the perfect time because I was about to give him my virginity. No I'm not a saint but I've never done intercource. "What Aron" You can clearly tell I'm highly annoyed with his presence. "Damn babe what I did to you?" He asked smirking at me. I said nothing hopping that'll make hime leave.

"Come on Sinny baby, tell daddy what he did wrong" I have never been so disgusted in my life and it showed on my face. "Aron leave me alone, shit" He got closer to me and I scrunched up my nose, I could smell the alcohol in his breath. "Aron get out of my face your breath stinks, and your drunk." I stayed on the swing not intimidated by him. He ran his hands over my thights that were covered by simple black tights. I slapped his hands,"Don't fucking touch me Aron." He sucked is teeth and put his hand back in the same spot. This time I jumped up and pushed him off me. "Ayo chill Aron, like fuck is you touching me for" "You act like you don't like when I touch you." He said with a creepy smile on his face. "That was in the past Aron and you know it now go home before you hurt yourself" I said picking up my phone that fell when I jumped up. "Naw I wanna be with you ma" I looked at him like he was dumb and sighed, "You had your chance, you should have been loyal." Why am I still here? I thought. "You should of let me hit and we wouldn't be here right now" I turned to look at him so fast I almost fell. "Nigga fuck you! I didn't have to do shit. You were the one who wasn't loyal not me!" I began to walk of when suddenly I was pulled back and pushed into a tree. "Just let me hit one time." his hot stink breath on my neck, while his hands rubbed on my breast.

I tried pushing him off but he was pushed up against me so I couldn't move. "Aron get off me. NOW." "Aww come on now you know you like it." He said taking one of his hands and rubbing over my lower half through my pants while leaving a trail of kisses on my neck. Tears sprung to my eyes as I tried to push him off with everything I Had. I finally got one of my legs free and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He bent over cluching his lower area with groan. I took the oppertunity to run. Oh shit! Oh shit! What the fuck is wrong with him. I was so lost in though and too busy running to notice there was a care comeing straight for me. Before the the car could hit me it came an abrubt stop. Oh my fucking gosh. I began to panic.

My tears began to run down my face as the drivers door was swang open. "Are you ok" A familir voice called out walking closer to me. It felt as though my feet were glued to the floor. I couldn't move and tears continued to run down my face. "Sin?" He called once he saw it was me. "What's wrong why are you crying." He asked coming closer. It was as though there was something stuck in my throat and I couldn't speak. He looked so lost and confused. "Aye look I know you don't talk a lot or whatever but we cant just stand in the middle of the road like this.
Come on. Get in the car so I can take you home." his face as hard and plain as ever but his tone soft on calming. Seeing that I still wasn't moving he sighed and reached for my hand. My eyes widen in fear and he gentaly pulled me to his car.