12:Ready?⚠️

-3rd person

In the last chapter you read of Sin and Khalil's agreement, Their mild make out where they got a little ahead of themselves. Do you think their relationship will take a turn for the better or will everything go downhill? Let's see where they are now shall we.

"Fuck" Sin moaned out as Khalil- Oops my fault I went to far lests go back some.

-7/13/21; 2:00p.m
~Khalil

My doctor called today to confirm what I already knew, I was clean, I picked up the results knowing Sin would need proof. I can't lie, I'm hella excited to see how this turns out. Although I know there is a slight chance that this can go south I highly doubt it will because of the people we are. Were both level headed and like to avoid confrontation so this should be fun.

I'm just now leaving the studio after working with an up and coming artist. I can tell she's gonna make it far, from what I saw today she got raw talent. Anyways I'm on my way to the store to pick up some stuff to cook with.

Walking into Walmart I got a cart and went towards the meat ial. I'm gonna make baked mac and cheese with some baked chicken. Keeping it simple. I also got some gatorade and water. When I got a text.

Pulling out my phone I saw a text from, Aaliyah🧸🍯 , saying:

I'm in the clear. Hbu

Same. When you tryna do this.

Umm tonight, tomorrow
the day after🤷🏽‍♀️
I have no plans.

We can't tonight the
guys are coming to
Chill But tomorrow
But any day after
Most Definitely.

Or you can come here and
Chill with us,
I'm pretty sure Siah asked
Lyric to come.
And Maliki's bringing his girl.

:Bet. I have to make sure its
Ok with my dad and see how
Ima get there.

I can pick you up on
my way home, if it's
Ok with your pops.

K. He said its fine when do I
Have to be ready by?

Be ready by 2:45

She replied with an 'ok' and we ended the conversation there. Once I was done getting everything I needed I made my way to the register to check out. After I packed up the car and drove to Sin's. Being that I told her to be ready at a certain time and I'm early, I didn't bother texting her.

I got a text, 'Is that you outside?', I replied with a 'yea'. Maybe ten minutes later she came outside. Stepping outside I opened the door for her to get in, after I got in and we drove to my house.

"What time is everyone com-?" She asked walking into the house but paused hearing yelling. "That's what you fucking get." We heard Lyric shout. Then we heard what sounded like running. Lyric ran down the stairs with Siah hot on her heels. She ran behind me like I could save her or sum.

"Nah don't try to hide now. You wanna be all big and bad, come fight me like a man the Lyric." Siah said, trying to get around me. Sin took the few bags I had in my hand from the store and took them to the kitchen laughing at the situation I found myself in.

Wasting no time I pulled Lyric from behind me and gently pushed her into Siah. She looked at me like I had just betrayed her. I shrugged with a laugh. Siah picked her up, walked over to the couch and slammed her down.