Chapter 11

Sufyan think it was never impossible to let her go like this, since he has everything to make it possible and he don't want to loose her again. He has the power to change her work place to his new branch were he is going to carry out some projects but remain calm not to show it to her. Two weeks had passed away and They're both thinking and missing each other so much. He was feeling so lonely because Zainab is his world, without her there is no comfort with him and same goes to her.

One beautiful evening She decided to go to have a dinner alone to kill some boredom, because she looses so much energy from work. While walking down the garden of her estate, she saw Sufyan standing at the corner of the pathway talking to a colleague who seem to be her friend at work place, she feel something bad in her mind but she groomed herself not to show any concern whereas to him, he's asking her colleague if Zainab is around, he want to surprise her. He saw Zainab with a questioning smile, "did she liked the surprise", he asked himself while approaching  her. Zainab was like is this a dream? She shout loud and her face was full of happiness and tears of happiness start drawing down her soft charming cheeks, love birds started flying again.

Once in three days time after finishing his office work Sufyan would drive down 50 kms to meet Zainab and every Friday  he would come in the evening to take Zainab  for their usual long evening drives, and apply more drives trip on weekends basis just to make their relationship pillers more strong than before. Zainab was extremely happy that she has someone in life who could do anything to make her happy, whom she could trust, be with, lean on when something bad comes her way, who she thought at first left her to bear the pain alone. She recalled a qoute " Mai haquri zai dafa dutse yasha romanshi". She recalled all that happened before and this same guy make a comeback, and take away every single hatred she had for him... She smiled and shrulded her shoulder, she says "Alhamdulillah am blessed".

Follow up
Like, comment and vote
XoXo