Chapter 5

Sufyan's mother couldn't bare the pain of losing her son to a girl whom she thought her son loves more than her and she emotionally pressurized Sufyan to call off the wedding( Sadly strange but true). This happened with Zainab. Sufyan obeyed his mother's order, not only called off the wedding but also left her alone to bare all the pain and insult. She cried and cried and cried, in office washrooms, while driving alone, by covering her face under blanket. She would wear goggles so that nobody could notice her broken self.

After struggling so much to overcome her pain she decided to change her job. She thought that new job would keep her mind occupied and new people would make her forget her past or may be herself. Yes she wanted to change herself, she wanted to forget herself, she wanted to forget her dream of falling in love and marrying the love of her life.

Zainab found a new job, New environment, new work, new friends. Zainab was happy now. Even though she hasn't moved on yet but at least her mind was occupied. She would work during night and sleep during days. She had made a convenient arrangement with her life. This way she didn't have to face her old friends, relatives and family. Her family was trying very hard to find a suitable match for her but she had lost the ability to trust people now. Her heart was hurt and so was her soul, she was completely heartbroken.

Follow up
Like, comment and vote!
XoXo