1985A part 4/4

don't forget to vote, comment, and share <3

SONG CHOICE
Highway to Hell by AC/DC

AFTER going to Marty's father's grave, you, Marty, and Doc figured out that 2015 Biff had stolen The Sports Almanac that Marty and you had bought to win money

AFTER going to Marty's father's grave, you, Marty, and Doc figured out that 2015 Biff had stolen The Sports Almanac that Marty and you had bought to win money. The term 'what could go wrong' ran through your end when you both bought it, now you knew exactly what could go wrong.

Doc explained that Biff created an alternate 1985, (alternate to you, Marty, and Doc but a reality to everyone else.) Doc told you that in order to change 1985 back to its original state, you all needed to find out the exact date when old biff gave young biff The Sports Almanac.

Marty, being the 'I'm not afraid of anything' type said, "I'll ask him," You raised your eyebrows and crossed your arms, as much as you didn't want him to go back into that hell hole you knew it was the only way.

"You can't be serious, Marty," you looked at him with concerned eyes. Marty turned to look at you and saw the worry in your eyes. "It's going to be okay," he reassured you.

You stared at him blankly, "We both saw what Biff did back there, he's dangerous, he could hurt you again," you said, thinking about how Marty got punched in the stomach.

Marty took your hand, "He won't hurt me," he replied.

"You're not going alone," you said. Marty immediately shook his head, "No. I'm not going to put you in harm's way," Marty replied.

He couldn't stand the thought of you going back to Biffs. The way he treated both of you was cruel, to say the least.

You let go of Marty's hand, "You won't, I'll be the one to do that myself," you joked, to lighten the mood. You then looked between Marty and Doc.

Doc looked at you and Marty, "Good luck," he said. With that, you headed out of Doc's garage, Marty following behind you.

You and Marty managed to get back into Biff's suit. He was watching a Clint Eastwood film and sitting in a hot tub, between two girls. Marty picked up the remote to the television and turned the movie off. Biff noticing this, turned around to see you and Marty confidently walking towards the hot tub.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Biff yelled as the two girls screamed.

"Parties over, Biff," You said, crossing your arms. You put on the best badass act you could muster. Being in the presence of Biff freaked you out, but you would kick his ass if you absolutely had to.

"Sorry ladies," Marty said right after you. He wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. "There's a little matter we need to talk about," Marty continued.

"Yeah, money, right? Well, forget it," Biff defended. You scoffed and rolled your eyes, "No, not money," you replied.

Marty then stepped forward, "Gray's Sports Almanac," he said. Hearing him say it like a total badass made you blush.

Biff immediately knew what Marty was talking about. He told the two girls to leave and then put on a robe and grabbed a drink. You and Marty waited in his office. It was quiet, but then Biff came in.

He told you and Marty about how old Biff gave him the almanac back on November 12th, 1955. Thinking it was an ironic date, you stayed silent and continued to listen to Biff's story.

After he finished he said, "Oh and he told me one more thing. He said, someday a crazy wild-eyed scientist or a kid and his girlfriend may show up asking about that book."

You raised your eyebrows at the word 'girlfriend' and Marty looked at you. Even though you both confessed your feelings for one another, you didn't clarify if you guys were actually dating.

"And if that ever happens," Biff continued, raising up a handgun from his side. You and Marty gulped, standing up immediately.

Marty stepped in front of you, which didn't surprise you, but you still didn't want him to get shot.

"Funny, I never thought it would be you two," Biff said, cocking the handgun. You backed away and Marty quickly grabbed your hand, holding onto it tightly.

"Well Biff, you're forgetting one thing. What the hell is that?!" Marty yelled, throwing a matchbox dish straight towards Biff's head and running away, dragging you with him.

Your adrenaline started pumping as you and Marty ran through the hotel. Biff's goons chased you up to the roof. Biff was nowhere in sight, but there wasn't a way down that wouldn't get you killed.

Your breathing started to get heavy and you let go of Marty's hand. Marty turned to you, seeing you catch your breath, "Hey Y/n, it's okay. We'll find a way down," Marty reassured you.

"Yeah, by dying!" You retorted. Before Marty could respond you heard the roof door open and you and Marty both looked to see who it was. Biff.

"Go ahead, you two. Jump! A double suicide will be bittersweet," Biff said pointing the gun at Marty. You stepped in front of him, grabbing his hand. Biff scoffed at the protective act. "What if we don't?" you asked.

"Lead poisoning," Biff replied.

Marty quickly looked at you, he was staring at the back of your head, he then looked to Biff, "What about the police, Biff?" Marty asked, stepping sideways to get in front of you.

He couldn't lose you ever. "They're going to match up the bullet with that gun," Marty continued, now fully in front of you. You both were still holding hands.

As Biff said that he owned the police and openly admitted to killing Marty's father, you looked down to the ground to see if there was any way to escape. You then saw the Delorean and thought of an idea.

You squeezed Marty's hand and he turned to you, he looked at you, confused. "I love you," you said. Marty furrowed his eyebrows, but before he could respond you jumped off the roof of the hotel, bringing Marty with you, and landed on the top of the Delorean.

"I love you too," Marty replied, once he and you landed safely. The Delorean flew up and Doc opened the car door, knocking Biff out.

"Nice shot Doc!" Marty exclaimed getting into the Delorean first and then pulling you onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around you. He was glad you were safe in his arms.

"Doc! You won't believe it, but we have to go back to 1955," you said, leaning your head on the crook of Marty's neck. "I don't believe it!" Doc exclaimed.

And then you were off towards your next adventure.

A/n- Sorry that this is so long. This is the last part of this imagine, but stay tuned to other ones I will post in the future.

Love ya'll ❤️❤️