Enchantment Under The Sea

Song Choice
Earth Angle by The Penguins

YOU AND MARTY ran into the Enchantment Under The Sea Dance, careful not to run into your other self

YOU AND MARTY ran into the Enchantment Under The Sea Dance, careful not to run into your other self. You were both running away from Biff's goons. The other Marty was up on stage, playing Earth Angel and the other you was dancing with some boy over near the front of the stage.

Marty saw your other self dancing with the 1950's boy and internally rolled his eyes, he didn't know you danced with someone during Earth Angel because he was too focused on his parents first kiss.

"Why are you dancing with that guy?" Marty asked, jealousy completely evident in his voice. You looked at your other self and remembered how weird the 1950s boy was. "He asked me to dance and I felt bad for him so I said yes. Why do you ask," you replied.

"Well because, I-uh," he muttered. Seeing that Marty was jealous of you dancing with another guy, you patted him on chest and kissed his cheek, "Jealousy doesn't look good on you McFly. I like you and only you," you reassured him.

Marty smiled and spun you around, pulling you close to him. As the last notes of Earth Angle played, he leaned down to kiss you on the lips. "How does love look on me?" Marty asked, giving you a small smirk. You giggled, which made Marty blush. "Looks good McFly," you replied.

Then from the corner of your eye you saw that Biff's goons had followed you into the dance. "Shit," you said grabbing Marty by the collar of his shirt and pulling him under the drink table.

"Y/n what are you-," Marty started to say.

"Oh my god, their going to jump the other you after you finish playing Johnny B. Goode. We have to make sure that doesn't happen Marty," you said, sternly.

"Right and that would be bad." Marty responded. "Yes that would be very bad," you agreed.

"Come in Doc," Marty said into the walkie-talkie. "He's not picking up?" Marty said to you in distress.

You rolled your eyes, "We can do this by ourselves, come on McFly," you said, grabbing his hand and leading him towards the stage.

As you were running up to the stage, Marty saw you dancing to him playing Johnny B. Goode. "I like the way you dance, Y/n," he said, smile-smirking and eyeing the other you up and down.

You laughed to yourself, "Yeah, yeah. Will you stop checking me out," you said, climbing up the latter towards the sandbags.

Marty laughed under his breath, "It's hard not to," he replied, following you. You blushed and playfully hit him on the shoulder.

He helped you unhook the sand bags from the rope, making them drop down on Biff's goons head's.

"Yes!" you both whispered, high-fiving each other. You ran out of the dance, happy that you accomplished getting away from Biff's goons.