One of the symptoms of repeated use of two miraculous is light headed and dizzy spells which had been happening to his mother. "So my mother might be alive?" Adrien asks. "Or in a deep comatosed sleep at the least. The wish must be to wake her up," Alya said. "Wait......wish," Lloyd suddenly had a idea and looked at his uncle Wu. "Sensei do you think?" Lloyd began. "If Pythor told him about it," Sensei Wu stroked his beard in worry. The four Parisians looked back and forth at them. "Well? Do not keep us waiting," Alya said.

"When the elements of creation ice, earth, lightning, and fire are combined you can use the power to create. My father did something similar with the golden weapons made by my father each possessing the power of a element thanks to the special golden metal. The weapons themselves got destroyed, but the metal on the other hand still exists," Sensei Wu said. "But it's locked up in Borg's most secure weapons," Lloyd said. "Yes that is true except for....." Wu trails off. "Except for what?" Lloyd asks.

"Your bracelet," Wu said. "What about it?" Lloyd asked. "The metal Kai used to make it I gave to him. The metal is what was left over by the golden weapons," Wu confesses. "What?! Does Kai even know he handled that?" Lloyd exclaims. "No, I originally thought he was going to use it to make a dagger, but instead he made you that bracelet," Wu said. "That explains why it shocked whoever touched it," Adrien said off handed.

"Well this is just great. If Hawkmoth manages to suck the powers from Cole, Kai, Zane, and Jay it can be used for multiple wishes not just one. And Hawkmoth is working with Pythor who has the realm crystal. Pythor being the jerk he is will steal the bracelet before Hawkmoth will even get his hands on it. We need too make a plan that involves no one making any wishes, everyone is rescued including Ray and Maya, and finally getting you guys home," Lloyd said pacing back and forth as he said this.

"You know Pythor better and Nya is probably going to be alright so you and her can deal with him and the boys while we deal with Hawkmoth," Adrien said. "But what about Ray and Maya?" Sensei Wu asks concerned. "Villains are not under total control they can make choices. If they care about both of their kids than they will realize that and hopefully get rid of the akuma themselves like Lloyd did," Marionette said. "And if they don't?" Alya asks. "Than we will just do it the old fashioned way," Marionette said with a wink.

Nino slouched in his chair. "Guess we need to stay out of the fight?" He asks. Marionette was about to confirm that when Adrien got a idea. "Actually I have a idea on how you can help," He said with a smile.

The ninja

Hawkmoth was impatient and very annoyed at all the giggling the ninja were doing getting the small jolts of their powers.

"How much longer?" Hawkmoth asks Pythor. "We will know when it is completed besides right now it has enough power for one or two wishes. It's just safer to drain them," Pythor answers. Hawkmoth was still mad at Pythor for harming his son, but he planned to use one of the wishes to get rid of him.

"You know hehehehe this isn't as hehehehe painful as I thought," Jay got out between giggles. "Speak for your self," Kai said. He was totally lying it was ticklish like the others he was just hoping that if Vulcan and Oceania thought he was in pain they would get Hawkmoth to turn it off.

"Why are you even using this bracelet? There's nothing special about it other than sentimentality," Nya asks still standing by her akumatized parents. "It's made of the same stuff as the golden weapons," Vulcan shrugs. "Wait what!?" Cole asks before giggling. "No it's not," Kai said looking over at his family.

"Yes it is Wu meant for you to find the metal," Zane said having already known. "Seriously?" Kai asks kinda proud of himself for it. "Yes sweetie and I'm so proud of you," Oceania pinches his cheeks and Kai leans away as the others laughed at his embarrassment.