Jessica's deal

Meanwhile Crystal sighs as she blows some steam off from the fight as she walks on the sidewalk.

Then she got a call*

Crystal- Huh?

It was from Issac*

Crystal- How the hell did he get my number?

Crystal answers it

Issac: Crystal, we got bad news!

Crystal- Issac, how did you get my number?!

Issac: Um, your phone number is on Eddie's wall.

Crystal- Damn it. Okay, what's the bad news?

Issac: The Toon patrol got Savy!

Crystal- What?! Ooh that no good Toon Patrol! I just got done fighting with that Roxanne slut and now I'm gonna have to find the Toon Patrol next!

Issac: Okay another bad news is Eddie's head is painted as a pig head and we're waiting in his office until he gets out the shower.

Crystal- What?! Damned Toon Patrol. They always have their ways to torture someone without hurting them.

Issac: Yeah, I swear the skeksis better not drain them. *covers his mouth*

Lexy: Issac!

Crystal- Wait... What?! What are you guys, hiding?!

Vincent: We're not supposed to tell about the past, the skeksis will find us if we spill the beans!

Crystal- Okay, now you're starting to sound really suspicious. I'm coming over.

Crystal hangs up on him and starts to dart for Eddie's place, but, she suddenly trips over something and falls down. She looks over her shoulder and gasps as she turns onto her back as she sees Jason and Pentol.

Jason grins: Going somewhere babe?

Crystal quickly stands back up.

Crystal- Weaselings.

Pentol: You know brother wants the rest of Savy's siblings, you're going to lead them to us.

Crystal glares.

Crystal- Like hell I am!

Pentol: If you don't, then we'll make you.

Crystal- Really? Like how?

Then Jason goes from behind her and and holds her arms behind her back.

Crystal- Hey!

Jason smirks: Like this.

Crystal has an idea to escape and ditch them*

Crystal- Like what?

Jason kisses her neck*

Crystal gasps

Pentol grins and rubs her curves*

Crystal closes her eyes.

Crystal- Uh...

Pentol: Now will you lead us to them?

Crystal- Never...

Pentol kisses her arms*

Crystal gasps*

Pentol: No use resisting.

Crystal closes her eyes and moaned

Pentol rubs her breasts*

Crystal snaps her eyes opened and gasps*