Cat fight

Soon outside of Jessica's dressing room*

Crystal waits for him outside.

Issac and Vincent secretly followed them*

Eddie: Wait right her Crystal.

Crystal- Okay.

Eddie went in the window but he fell in the room, he felt someone kicking him*

Eddie grunts in pain before he opens his eyes and sees Judge Doom looming over him.

Judge Doom: Pick him up.

Bongo the gorilla picks him up and puts him in a chair.

Judge Doom: Roaching around in a ladies dressing room? Tsk tsk tsk, what were you looking for Mr. Valiant?

Jessica- Last week , some heavy breather wanted one of my nylons as a souvenir.

Jessica provocatively crosses her legs and reveals her garter on her left thigh.

Eddie- Listen doll , if I wanted underwear, I would've broken into Frederick's in Hollywood! You know damn well I was looking for Marvin Acme's will!

Issac and Vincet listens*

Savy sees them: Guys.

Issac sees her: Savy why are you here?

Savy: I was going out for some air in my disguise until I see you two outside in the open.

Eddie- Probably Maroon's flunkies too! I would've caught them too if she didn't have to interrupted--

Bongo growls amd reaches out to grab him.

Judge Doom: Take it easy Bongo.

Vincent: Bongo? Is that Donkey Kong's cousin?

Crystal- (Quietly) Don't push it, kid. He doesn't like to be messed with

Then they suddenly hear familiar evil and crazy laughter*

Crystal froze in horror*

Savy: What was that?

Crystal looks at the window and gasps.

Crystal- It's the Toon Patrol!

Eddie looks*

Smarty- (Smirks evilly) We warned ya, Valiant. We warned you and that chinchilla to stay away. But, the chinchilla isn't here. So now, we're going to deal with you.

Savy: We should follow them....

Crystal- Yeah. But, be quiet.

Time Skip...

The Toon patrol drove Eddie to Toon town*

30 minutes later, Savy, Crystal, and the boys made it to Toon Town

Savy sees the Toon patrol put cuffs on Eddie to the wall*

Smarty- Alright, boys. Let's show this bozo to not butt into out business the next time.

Roxanne sees them and comes to them*

Roxanne: Hi there boys...

The boys turned to her.

Smarty- Huh ?

Everyone looks at Roxanne. Everyone was unfazed, except for Greasy who wolf whistles at her.

Crystsl- (Glares) Who is she?

Smarty- Who are you?

Roxanne rubs Smarty's head: I'm Roxanne handsome.