At the crime scene

A few years later*

Savy walks down the street outside of Toon town*

She is still depressed of her parents gone*

But despite that, she was getting better from it though.

Savy heard some police cars*

She looks over to a nearby building and sees some police cars with a few police officers talking distinctively*

Savy: Huh? What's this?

??- A crime scene.

Savy looks*

She sees a beautiful light gray chinchilla with light brown wavy hair, a smoking hot body and a medium-long tail that's slightly curved upwards.

Her outfit is a black motorcycle jacket with a strapless black leotard, black choker, fishnets, and black knee high heeled boots.

By the looks of her, Savy could tell this toon girl is about business.

Savy: Oh, hello there.

Crystal- Hiya, I'm one of the Toon officers. The name's Crystal Chinchilla.

Savy: Nice to meet you, I'm Savy.

Crystal- Well, nice to meet ya Savy. It's a nice surprise to have a new toon in town

Savy chuckles nervously: Yep it is, so.... What happened in that building.

Crystal- Come with me. I'll show ya.

Savy: Okay.

Crystal escorts Savy inside the building and gasps when she sees a huge crushed vault and a tracing on the floor of a dead body*

Savy covers her mouth: What happened?

Crystal- It's been said Marvin Acme has been murdered last night.

Savy: How?

Crystal- ( Points ) Vault.

Savy takes a good look at it.

Crystal- They said Roger's the one who's responsible for his death.

Eddie is near a detective taking paint from the rabbit's glove on the rope*

Eddie: What's that?

Crystal- What ?

Crystal walks over and notices the glove and recognizes it as Roger's.

Crystal- Hey, that's Roger's glove!

Savy: He has yellow gloves?

Crystal- He always does

Jessica came to Eddie: Mr. Valiant?

Eddie turns around only to get slapped by her, earning oohs' and whistles.

Crystal- (Winces) Damn !

Jessica: I hope your proud of yourself! And those pictures you took! *as she left*

Savy: Who was that?

Crystal- That's Roger Rabbit's wife Jessica Rabbit. One of my good friends

Savy: That's Roger's wife? Whoa.

Crystal- Tell me about it. She makes all the other toon girls look like teenagers, well except for Holli Would. But, people say I make Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck look like little girls because of this body.

Savy: Dang.

The two men stroll off with Marvin's dead body, but one of the men accidentally opened the toon shoe box.

And it unleashes several toon shoes, like an adorable clown shoe.

Crystal- Aww!

Man: Quick grab one of those shoes!

One of the shoes kicked the man on the knee*

Marvin's hand buzzer fell on the floor*

Eddie and Crystal took notice.

Crystal- Huh? (Points at it) What's that?

Eddie reached for it, but a cane pinned his hand down*

Crystal gasps before they look up and see an eerie elderly man in black.

Judge Doom: Is this man removing evidence from the scene of the crime?

Then Santino appears before Eddie stands up and holds the hand busser

Santino- Uh no Jude Doom. Valiant is just picking it up for you. Weren't you, Eddie?

Judge Doom: Hand it over.

Eddie- Sure.

Eddie slams it in his hand, causing him to shake and convulse from the effects on the buzzer.

Eddie- His number one seller.

Crystal facepalms in annoyance.

Crystal- Oh , man.

Judge just smiles: I see your working for a toon has rubbed off on ya.

Eddie- What ?

Crystal- What do you mean?

Savy: Huh?

Judge Doom: He was working for the rabbit that ditched him on the deal.

Crystal- No, he wasn't! He just showed some pictures to Roger because he thought Jessica was cheating on him.

Judge: Yes, we talked to Mr. Maroon that the rabbit became quite depressed when you showed him the pictures, the rabbit said one way or another and he and his wife are going to be happy, is that true?

Eddie- (Sassily) Hey pal, do I look like a sonographer?

Santino- Shut your mouth, Eddie. The judge is in charge.

Judge: That's alright Santino, from the smell from him I say to was the booze talking. *sees Savy* And who is this lady anyway? Don't recognize her in Toon town.

Crystal quickly stands by her side.

Crystal- This is my new friend, Savy. She's new here.

Judge Doom: I see Officer Crystal.

Crystal- I can tell