Episode 1: The Visitor

Start from the beginning

The guy looked down at Yoshino menacingly.

Guy: And what are you gonna do about it?

The guy snatched Yoshinon out of Yoshino's hand and Yoshino fell to the ground. She began to form tears in her eyes as Tohka Kotori and Shido were on the ground and a small crowd started to form. The person sees this happen and grits his teeth and clenches his fists and throws the hood off and jumps to the scene. The person lands on a building, runs and jumps across from building to building in the shadows. As he gets closer, he cuts through a small shortcut and blitzes pass people and jumps back on to a building. He then makes it to the scene and someone notices him on top of a building.

Witness: Hey, who's that up there?

Everyone including Shido and others and the drunk guy looks up at the building and sees someone is standing over them with shadows hiding their face and a tail swinging around freely. The person then launches them in the air so high that you can see the silhouette of them in the moonlight. They then landed on the ground with an impact so strong that it made small cracks on the ground where he had landed. Shido sat up after they landed and Kotori, Tohka, and Yoshino looked at the person with curiosity and confusion.

Drunk Guy: Who the hell are you?

???: ...You don't need to know who I am.. All you need is that there are two ways this can end. You give back what belongs to the blue-haired girl and leave them alone or we can settle this the hard way.

Drunk Guy: And what's a scrawny little punk like you gonna do about it?!

???: And your brain must be slower than melting ice cream...

Drunk Guy: !!!

A large group of people form and everyone is shocked at what the person said back to the guy.

Guy: Oh, that's it! I'll smash your head flat on this ground!!

*Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta Theme from FighterZ plays*

The guy throws a punch but the person blocks it. The guy looks frustrated and angry that his attack was blocked. The person lowers his hand.

???: Wrong choice.

The person punches the guy in the gut and the guy groans in pain. The guy covers his stomach and stumbles backwards.

Guy: W-What the hell?!

Everyone's eyes are glued onto the altercation while Shido and the others watch in front of them from afar in a corridor in the streets. The person was standing there waiting for the guy to attack again. The guy then stands up with Yoshinon in his pocket.

Yoshino: Yoshinon..

Shido: Let's stay here Yoshino. It's dangerous to go out.

Kotori: Let's just watch from here.

Tohka: Umu..

Guy: Y-You little punk, you'll regret that punch!

???: Hmph.

The person smirks a little.

???: I think you've got that insult backwards. Look who's talking. One hard punch was enough for you to hold your stomach for a whole minute.

Guy: Y-You cocky little ****!!

The guy bolts at the person and tries to hit him but misses. He turned around to see the person behind him. He runs towards him and tries to hit him but he's too fast and dodges all of them. The person finds an opening and punches the guy in the face with more force than the last punch. The guy slid across the ground with blood across the edge of his mouth from the punch and a wound on his cheek from where he was punched. He jolts back up even more furious and screams with his veins popping out his head. The person is standing there with their arms crossed.