FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant

Start from the beginning

"Woosung told you??"

"No, Minji did" He said. "I asked Woosung but he doesn't want to tell me so I came here to you"

"Are you mad?"

"We cannot change what already happened, me being mad doesn't help you at all" he said sitting down beside me. "And I won't ask who's baby is it cause that was so obvious. So did Changkyun knew this already?"

"Woosung, You and I are the only one who knows about this" I respond.

"Do you need help? I'll back up for you" he said.

"No, just leave it to me. I don't want to pressure Changkyun"

"What do you mean you don't want to pressure him? He should be pressured, it's was his responsibility after all" Kihyun told me.

"Let's give him time" I said and he force a smile.

"Alright I won't get involve. It was yours by the way. I know you can handle it" he said ruffling my hair as he stood up. "Just call me when you need help" he said looking at me one last time before opening the door.

"Ki, I was planning to meet him tonight" I told him making him look back at me. He turned around and smile at me.

"Sure" he nodded before going out of my room. God my heart's beating so fast. I thought he'll get mad at me. I'm sure he's mad but as he just said getting mad won't help me at all.

Then later on the door swung open revealing Changkyun in his school uniform.

"Baby you don't know what happened today" he pout crawling on top of my bed then resting against his back.

"Tell me" I face him and his cheeks.

"I was so lonely. I don't have a seatmate, so just sleep all day" he said.

"Yah, you're still sleeping even if I'm right beside you" I said pushing his forehead with my index finger.

"Kang Joon showed up in class, he's asking our classmates why you're gone. He's acting like he didn't do something to hurt you" he said. You can see in his face how annoyed he is.

"Changkyun?" I called him and he hummed in response. "You won't leave me right?"

"What's made you think that I'll leave you, did you do something?" He laughed.

"I was thinking to drop out of school"

"Why?" He quickly opened his eyes and push himself up.

"Going to school might be dangerous for me. Kang Joon is around" I explained.

"Then I won't leave you"

"You act like you don't know him. He'll do anything to separate us" I sigh.

"You know what, I hate seeing you like that" he stand up from my bed then went to my closet. He grabbed the sweatshirt that was his before and a pair of pants throwing it to me.