Chapter 19 : video release

Nicole in mm

-----

After arriving in New York, August drops me off at the Simmons penthouse. I knock on the door. Daniel comes to it and hugs me. He takes my bags and puts them in the room I stayed in last time. I sit on the couch.

"Ma you look so comfortable considering your finna perform in a few hours"

"I've had a lot of time to relax"

"In a jeep in a military base yeah and in New Orleans" he says.

"I used to drive that jeep even if it wasn't legal. That's my baby" he laughs.

I stand up off the couch and go into the bathroom. I take a hot shower and wash my face. I brush my teeth before walking into my room. I put on a blue pantie set and then do my makeup. I then put on the blue floral moschino dress and the White moschino shoes I was sent over. The Maserati driver dropped them off here earlier. When I come back out Daniel is in a black pair of jeans and a white shirt. He has on a leather jacket and limited edition nikes.

"You look beautiful baby" I smile and walk over to him. I put my head against his chest.

"Nice shoes. I gotta wear heels" he chuckles. I'm not a fan of them.

"We gotta go the drivers been waiting for 10 minutes" I scrunch my eyebrows realising it's taken me an hour and a half to get ready. We walk down to the car and the driver opens the door for me.

When we arrive at the event I get out of the car after Daniel. He puts his arm out and I link mine with his. We walk down the red carpet leading into the venue. The paparazzi are taking pictures and I know they are going to assume we are dating. I have a story which my publicity advisor wants me to put out so this is all a scam for now.

As we walk in I'm greeted by a few people. I walk over to Rihanna who is sitting with Melissa.

"Hey Nicole. This is my best friend Melissa" I greet her knowing she is a model. I sit down and converse with them. Nailyn and Kirko walk in. Nailyn rolls her eyes as she removes her shades, she gets to wear sneakers.

"Attention please. Before we bring Nicole out here we would like to welcome Rihanna ". Everyone claps as she makes her way over to the stage. She performs can't remember to forget you. She welcomes me onto the stage. There is a small applause before they allow me to speak.

"I would like to thank you all for coming out to my first video release. This video is for my first ever song the worst which I wrote with the help of my friend August." they clap for him.

"Thank you for coming. Here is the video" I say as I move off the stage. There is a small applause as they roll the video.

----

At the end of the release, I walk out of the venue by myself. I stand in front of the board where I'm going to be questioned.

"Nicole. We've heard rumours that you helped plan the video?"

"Yea. I like to be involved with everything because at the end of the day it's my face against anything and everything to do with me. The wardrobe was something I enjoyed "

"It's said you wear moschino in the video"

"Moschino is original and I picked it because it's perfect to describe me as a person. It's different. Like the dress I'm wearing now"

After promoting and advertising I walk to the Maserati and get in. Daniel has already gone.

When I get in I see him on the bed. Papa Joe isn't out here so we are sharing the main room. I take of my shoes and sigh of relief. I get changed into pyjamas before crawling into bed next to Daniel. He's half asleep but still moves towards me and puts his arm around me.

----
In the morning I wake up and Daniel isn't here. I lean over and grab my phone. Ellen has called me again. My instagram is being blown up by angry Diggy fans. I'm not dating their man, publicly anyway. If anything I should be knocking out bitches for crushing on my man. I check TMZ.

Diggy escorts Nicole Westbrooks to her video release.
Diggy and nicole were seen together walking the red carpet with their arms linked. Our celebrity teen couple?

I hear the front door open and get up. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I go into the living room and Daniel is there with some Popeyes. He pecks my lips before handing me the food.

"You seen TMZ"

"No what did Nicole Westbrooks do now?"

"She is rumoured to be dating Diggy simmons." I say.

"Ellen called me as well this morning. I didn't answer because I know you hate her and avoided her" he says.

"The woman's nosey and I don't hate her. She's just annoying"

"So is TMZ" he says before grabbing a chip from my Popeyes. Our flight is later on today.

----
Even if you don't follow me thank you for reading.

- yoo bishh brii 😘💯