Chapter 9: the worst

Kirko and Nicole in the mm
----

This week is the week when we finish up miley's room . My mom can't make it so she gave me a rough idea of what should be done. I take my car over and see an Audi a5 parked outside.

"I'll be back in a bit. I'm just checking on the finishing touches" I say to Kirko. He nods his head.

I go inside. Miley's room is coming along well and I'm proud of my design.

"I don't like the order of the things in the room"

"Alright lil boss" that's one of the architects who I bossed around for mileys room and I honestly couldn't have finished all this without him.

I walk across the hall to Daniel's room. The door is slightly open so I walk in hearing his voice. There he is... On his bed with his dick in Melanie's mouth. He looks to the door and sees me standing there.

I run out the house to my car and pull off. I can hear kirkos voice but I can't make out what he's saying. When I get home I rush in and go to my room.

Kirko stops me from slamming the door by putting his foot in the way. I go to shout at him but he pulls me in for a hug. Me and him are like brother and sister. The brother I never got to have. After I calm down he sits me down.

"What's wrong yungin?"

"I've told you bout Melanie right? I was walkin around and heard his voice.. Walked in and his dick was in her mouth"

"Damn. I'm sorry. After he.. Oh damn"

"I know. You don't have to say anything I'm such an idiot"

"You're not an idiot" He pulls me in for a hug again.

----

After church me and Kirko head to Macdonalds for something to eat. I get a Big Mac and Kirko gets a chicken sandwich. After eating we walk back to my car. Kirko gets in and I hear Daniel say my name. I go to open my door and he stands in front of it.

"Diggy get the fuck off my car before I buss a cap in your ass"

"Come on it's not what it looked like"

"Okay. So I didn't see another broad in your room sucking you off after you said she sucked every nigga off"

"Okay so it is what it looked like"

"Diggy I trusted you and you fucking.. Argue fuck you. I should never have let you in. You got me here crying over you when you don't give a shit"

"Don't say that I do care. I'm being real ma "

"All that shit you were spitting. I took it because it was you and I'm a fool. Tell you the truth? Wish I never let you touch me. If you was real I wouldn't be fighting wit you. Glad you got what you wanted"

"Come on Nini"

"My name is Nicole now get tf off my car"

"Nicole"

"She said get Tf of her car." Kirko steps up.

"You still got this nigga up in here? What about -"

"Diggy. There is no us. You ain't shit". He looks at me hurt but right now I don't care. He raises his hands and moves. I get in my car and break down into tears.

"Don't know why you like his highlighter ass anyway"

"Says you. You were worse"

"But I ain't fucked with you. Look I'm not the kinda guy to say this but your sad Soo. Thank you for everything you've done.. You've got August off my case, you've looked after me and treated me like an equal. Thank you"