Jaimi: Uski wife! Now, get out of my way.

Jaimi makes her way through the girls leaving Rudra shock. He follows behind. Jaimi sees Darshan gulping the liquid in the blue bottle down his throat. She snatches the bottle and hands it to Deep Panchal, a friend of Darshan and photographer, who is standing behind him. Jaimi turns her face as the harsh scent of the drink hits her nostrils.

Jaimi: Yeh kya pee raha tha?

Deep: SKYY Vodka!

Darshan: Mujhe peene do! 

Deep holds Darshan. Jaimi sees that Darshan has a ruddy complexion and red eyes caused by the consumption of alcohol. He is struggling to keep his balance and falls forward on Jaimi. His arms fall over her shoulder while hers on his back trying to balance herself and him. His eyes shut automatically as his brain releases oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin hormones calming him down. Jaimi sighs and helps Darshan stand.

Jaimi: How much did he even drink?

Deep: Dedh bottle!

Her left hand is on her waist while the right massaging her forehead as the loud music is giving her a headache.

Jaimi: Pehle, ghar chalte hain!

The two nod their head.

Rudra: Aap dono jao mein bill pay karke aata hoon.

They nod their head. Deep and Jaimi get on each other side of Darshan and his arm around their shoulder giving him support. Darshan withdraws his arm that is around Deep and wraps it around Jaimi's waist. He pulls her closer until there's no space in between them. Her inside starts doing somersaults while he is calming down. He hugs her tightly.

Darshan: Mujhse door mat jao, please!

Jaimi: G... g... ghar pe jaake ba...at k... karte hain!

Darshan: Nahi abhi!

Jaimi: Ghar jaake shaanti se baat karte hain!

Darshan: No! Phir, ghar jaake tum phirse mujh se baat nahi karogi.

Jaimi sees people staring at them.

Jaimi: Darshan... sab dekh rahe hain!

Darshan: So?

Jaimi: I'm uncomfortable... please... for me?

Darshan moves back and is struggling to keep his balance. Jaimi supports him and helps him standstill. She walks him out of the club followed by Rudra and Deep. They go to the parking lot where Darshan drags Jaimi to his car. He opens the door and gets in the driver's seat. Jaimi holds the back of his seat and removes the key which he just inserted to ignite the engine.

Jaimi: Come out!

Darshan crosses his arms across his chest. He puffs his chest in looks in the opposite direction of Jaimi. Rudra and Deep chuckle seeing his childishness.

Darshan: No!

Jaimi: Kyu?

Darshan: Tum mujh se baat nahi kari rahi ho aur meri baat sun bhi nahi rahi ho!

Jaimi palms herself before grabbing his hand and pulling him out. He comes out and stands against the car. Jaimi tosses the key to Rudra.