"I'm going to...! Fuck!"

"What did I tell you? Eyes on me." Elijah yanked her face, ensuring that the only person she was looking at was him. 

The way Elijah was watching her being pleased ignited a fire within her. She never knew that a desire for more of the scene was in her abilities. Her shaky hand reached for his chin, stroking his stubble. Her other hand made its way behind his head before pulling him down to meet her lips. She moaned against his soft lips as she released her orgasm. She attempted to move away from Hunter's grasp but was caged in his tight grasp. Her body began to spaz as he attacked her core once more.

Elijah's hand lightly grabbed her throat as he devoured Rachel's lips with his own.

"Oh, my god!" Rachel cried out in pleasure. 

As Rachel's body jerked, Hunter held her legs until she released once more. He pulled back, allowing her to catch her breath.

"I'm still hungry," Hunter chuckled as Rachel forced her legs closed. 

"W-what's happening right now?" Rachel flinched as someone knocked at the bedroom door. She scrambled to her feet to retrieved her shorts. "Um, stay quiet." When she answered the door she made sure that only a small portion of the room could be seen.

"Morning." Rachel chuckled nervously. 

"Try afternoon. It's literally one-thirty. Have you seen my brothers?" Sophia smiled innocently. 

"Uh, n-"

"What can I do for you, baby sis" Hunter pulled the door back further. 

Sophia looked between the two with a knowing smile. "I can't find Elijah anywhere."

"Yes, Sophia?" Elijah casually walked behind Rachel. 

"We were just going over a, um, a.."

"You can tell me about after you get ready. We are going to the spa while the boys prepare dinner. Father will be here later on tonight. The last dinner before he heads to Paris for a while." Sophia winked before walking away. 

"Don't tell me you're embarrassed by us. I thought we had a connection." Hunter teased.

"We did! We do! I... I don't know what I'm doing."

"Then don't think about it. Just enjoy it." Elijah picked Rachel up by her waist and caged her against the wall.  

He slowly connected his lips to hers. Slowly savoring her taste. Her legs jerked around his waist as he ground his hard-on into her.

"As much as I want to take you right now, my sister would raise hell if I make you late."

"I'll take a raincheck." Her lips connected with his, missing the softness. 

Elijah walked her to the bathroom, holding her while he ran a warm bath. They both disregarded their clothes as they soaked in the tub. The intimacy was new for Rachel, she couldn't help but close her eyes in pure bliss as Elijah caressed her skin. 

****

"This is no good. Why so tense?" The Asian woman attempted to work the kinks out of Rachel's neck.

"Can you give us ten minutes?" Sophia asked the woman. She waited until the room was clear until she confronted Rachel. "So the two guys you were talking about the one time were my brothers, right?"

Rachel sighed and nodded. 

"And they want you to choose, yet you can't, right?"

"Actually... they stopped asking me to choose between the two of them. Which, I'm thankful for because frankly, I can not choose."

"You can't choose because you don't want to hurt them or you can't choose because you want both of them..."

Rachel looked at Sophia, startled by how accurate she was. "Both. If I chose one, I would really be hurting both of them. Tearing brothers apart is one of the worst things I could do. Call me selfish, but I enjoy the attention from them both."

"I would ask you how they feel but I can already guess. Hunter mirrors your actions without even trying. You move, he moves, just like a magnet. The way he brightens up whenever he talks to you says enough as is. Then there's Elijah. The one brother who can't keep his eyes off of you."

"I don't know what to do."

"Don't do anything but follow your instincts. Who cares if you're being selfish. If you want both then take both. I'm sure they won't mind...Not judging from the sound I heard this morning." Sophia snickered. "Seriously, The last thing you want to do is have regret."

Rachel sat back and pondered Sopha's words. It wasn't as if they were seeking a relationship and neither was she. It was all fun and games until the men would get tired of her. It was then when she decided that she would be selfish for once in her life.