IX

Troye

12.09.14

12:30 p.m.

A doctor just came into the room with a clipboard. I look up at him. "So your stomach was cut open so we could perform the surgery. You may be a little sore. If you want, you can have some pain killers, but we have to watch you take them, since we cannot trust you. If you feel dizzy, just take some water that's right beside you. Other than that, you're alright. For now. And also, please don't move that much. It might ruin your stomach, since it still needs to heal." I see him turn around to leave, until I stop him.

"W-Wait..."

"Yes?"

"Who took me here?"

"Your boyfriend or brother or something. I don't know his name." He then leaves the room.

Connor? Didn't he leave about a week ago? Did he not tell me that he was staying?

Connor wouldn't do such a thing. He wouldn't barge in to my house for no reason. He always knocks.

I take out my phone and go on Tumblr. I didn't want to think of Connor not telling me why he never left. I was pissed off. Connor and I always tell each other the truth. Why didn't he now?

Ugh, I can't get it out of my system. I was still depressed. This made me depressed even more.

Good.

Good? Were the voices back?

Yes.

I was scared. What do I do? These voices overcame me. "What do you want from me," I say in a whisper so it doesn't look like I talk to myself.

I just want you to know that Connor doesn't love you. Thats the reason why he didn't tell you beforehand. No one loves you, Troye. You're all alone now.

I was shocked from what the voice said. I picked up my phone again and went on Tumblr, trying to push back the voice inside my head.

I then hear the door open. I looked at it; scared for a moment. I then looked back at my screen. The door opened.

"T-Troye?" I hear someone say. I look to my left and see Tyler standing at the door. Where was Connor?

Wait... Did the doctor mean Tyler? He was certainly not my boyfriend or brother. But why? Why would he save me? I wanted to die.

I smile at Tyler. I then use hand gestures to make Tyler come over to me since the doctor said I couldn't get up. I see Tyler grab a chair and pull it to my left side. I then hug Tyler. He slowly hugs back. I then started to cry, but not too loud. I then hugged him tighter.

"Thank you," I say.

"For what?"

"For saving me."

"You're welcome... I guess? Why are you thanking me?"

"Because," I sit up from my bed. "Because I know Connor wouldn't have done this. But why have you done it?"

"Well... I saw you at your house alone. I saw you get beaten up-"

"So you were watching me? Get beaten up? Why didn't you help me?"

"They were my friends--"

"Friends. Yeah. Sure. Friends."

"Well, not really friends."

"Why do you hang out with them?"

"Social status."

"Why do--" The door bursts open. It was my mum. That's what I'm guessing.