XV

Troye

25.12.14

4:34 p.m.

I have been home schooled for the passed months. My mom decided that I should stay in the same city, but not the same school. So, she home schools me now. Well, she doesn't home school me. I just am in an online school.

I was getting ready for the Christmas party Tyler has invited me. I don't celebrate Christmas, though. Why am I going to this anyways if I don't celebrate Christmas. Then, I heard my door open. It was Sage.

"I can't believe you're going on your date with Tyler!" She says, hugging me. I push her off.

"It's not a date, idiot. It's just a small party for him, his mum, and me. Nothing big. Now can you let me get ready?"

"Hold on. Roll up your sleeves," she instructs. I sigh, rolling them up. My mum and sister have been asking me to roll up my sleeves to see if there was any new markings on them since they found out I was cutting. "Okay, all clean." I push them back down.

"Can you go now?"

"Fine. And when you're ready, come back down stairs!" She slams the door shut behind her when leaving my room. I then sigh in relief and open my closet. I take out black jeans, a grey jumper, a beanie, and my favourite white platform converse. I then open my door as soon as I was ready and I went downstairs. I saw Sage and my mum down near the door and they both smile.

"Oh, look at you! You look adorable!" She says, hugging me. "Sage, you checked already?"

"Yeah."

"Okay! Have fun, honey! Come back whenever. And text me when you get there!"

"Bye, mum," I say, leaving. I slam the door shut behind me and walk out to my car. I then find my car and open it. I slide into the front seat and shut the door. I sit there in my car.

Hello, Troye. Going to a party, are we?

"Not you again."

It's going to be fun. Just me, you, Tyler, and his mom. Maybe when you get there, there's going to be some sharp items for you to take a blade and slide it across your ugly pale white skin?

"I'm not going to do it, you know."

But you will.

"No I won't."

Yes you will.

"No I-"

"Troye? Aren't you leaving? Who are you talking to?" I hear my dad say outside my car window.

"N-No one. And yeah, I'm about to leave." I start up my car and my dad steps back. I then drive to Tyler's house.

5:30 p.m.

I got to Tyler's house and rang on the door bell. I heard a voice, an American accent. I hear footsteps shuffling on the floor and then the door opens, revealing Tyler in a onesie.

He looks so cute in that onesie.

Tyler's eyes widen and his face goes red in embarrassment. He then shuts the door, leaving me stranded outside. Then, I hear more feet coming towards the door a few seconds later. His mum, Jackie, opens the door. She smiles at me. "Sorry about Tyler, I guess he wasn't ready. Come in, Troye!" She says. I smile and walk inside their house. I then hear screaming inside. I saw some children running about inside the house, knocking over some things. The children looked about 8 to 12? A few seconds later, I see Tyler rush out. He was wearing a hat, a jean jacket with a plaid shirt underneath, black jeans, and Toms.