| 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 ➪ 𝐎𝐛𝐢-𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 |

Start from the beginning

The medical clone from before, Crys, was staring at me through his helmet with a hatred I've never felt before from anyone besides the Count. But, Dooku's hate was only to benefit me. Crys felt... different. He catered to Anakin at the same time, and at this moment, I realized the hatred came from me hurting one of his Generals; his friend,

"You're distracted," Obi-Wan chimed in, parrying one of my sloppy attacks, "Dooku was mistaken by sending you here. You will become a Republic prisoner, and you will never hold another lightsaber again."

"I've killed tons of Jedi before in my time," I snapped, thinking back to when I took the innocent life of Barriss Offee, and how her Master surprisingly didn't seem to care. Jedi Master Luminara shared many similar characteristics to my Master... if I died or was captured, he'd just replace me. That's what he did with his old assassin.

"That's nothing to brag about," the Master commented while frowning, "Anakin told me about what happened on Geonosis. It wasn't a fair fight, Assassin. You ambushed them and killed the Padawan when she wasn't expecting it. You've never truly taken the life of a Jedi."

                         "None of that matters!" I hissed, stepping forward and knocking his lightsaber from his hand while he was distracted; earning a surprised smile, "You will die regardless if it's fair or not! I will die if I don't complete my mission, and I will not limit myself because of one Jedi Master!"

"Are you sure you want to do that, my sweet?" Obi-Wan sneered, obviously trying to get under my skin, "You're surrounded by two Republic Battalions and the likelihood of you getting out of this is quite slim."

                          "I'll take my chances, darling," I commented, feeding into his flirting and returning it back, which caused his smile to grow.

As I began to swing down to finish the deed, I felt a stinging pain in my right calve. Falling to my knee in pain, Obi-Wan called his lightsaber back into his hand and nodded, "Nice shot, Cody. Now, cuff her."

                       Growling, I squirmed towards my discarded lightsabers, which were only snatched by my previous opponent, "Don't worry, young one," Kenobi charmingly smiled, rubbing my cheek, "This won't be the last time we see each other. I have many questions that I'm sure you're eager to answer."

                      "Good luck getting them out of me," I snapped as Cody collected his prisoner from the ground, "You would be dead if it weren't for your loyal dogs. You call that a fair fight?"

                       Obi-Wan didn't answer. He just motioned for Cody to follow him, alongside Crys and Anakin, who had finally came to. We weren't too far outside the medical tent to begin with, but they didn't take me there to get treatment; they took me to the prisoner tent where I would be interrogated about my Master's plan. If I told them his intentions, I would be murdered by the Count without a second thought. If I didn't break, I would likely rot in a cell and I would be replaced by another Sith Assassin. Either way, I don't like the odds.

I just let the Commander drag me along. Without my lightsabers, I was essentially useless. My force abilities were pretty good, but nothing against Kenobi and Skywalker, who both are angry at me at this very moment. It would be smart to comply, and escape later.

Cody roughly threw me in a small makeshift cell and wiped his hands off, "You know, we risked a lot to ensure your 'family' was okay. I hope you understand what path you're going down, kid."

                        I didn't respond; just bit the inside of my cheeks anxiously as the Clone left me to my thoughts.

The sun had began to set on Felucia, causing a chill to ripple through the camp. I was alone in the cell for hours; bundled in my robe shivering. Normally, I would've been able to center my temperature, but my wound made it increasingly difficult as the night went on. Blood soaked through my tight pants and into the ground, causing a fever to set in.