Level VI

You squeezed the collar of the suit to reach his partially exposed face and, when your lips met, everything around you was completely foreign.

Michael's big rough hands pounced on you imprisoning your little figure between the wall and his body.
He broke off the kiss and planted the knife on the wooden wall beside you making you jump.

His breath dominated the basement air. You were worried about what he would do from then on knowing that the last time was painful, but it was also true that Michael was under the control of the Entity...anyway, it was just your thoughts and the Entity was just a supernatural and insensitive creature, but still the master of this crazy game without an end.

The tearing of the shirt and the sound of buttons on the floor made you realize that it wasn't the right time to think about other things; Michael stood looking at your body, that body he had owned the last time.
His fingers squeezed one of your soft breasts causing you a groan of pain...hearing your pleading as he touched you was extremely pleasant for him.

In that dim light, it was difficult to see his face, even what little you had discovered from the mask. You certainly couldn't imagine that a psychopath like him could smile.

The other hand slid down your hip and stopped on the waist of the jeans. This time, you were wearing a belt and he grabbed it abruptly with the intention of pulling it off, but your arms stopped him.

《Y-you can't do this now so stop it...》

He liked when you resisted, but he couldn't accept that you were refusing him...on the contrary, his arm wrapped around your back and crushed you against him.

His hard lips touched your ear and your neck.

You are my prey.

His teeth attacked your skin leaving marks all over your neck, shoulders and chest.
Although it hurt, the pain lessened when he used his tongue to wipe away the blood.
No matter how hard you tried to push him away, he wouldn't have moved that easily.

You noticed that his cold hands were on your warm and smooth back. The shiver that ran down it made you arch as you grabbed the sleeves of his suit.

He was too focused on observing your movements, that he didn't notice that your gaze fell on something that was behind him, on the basement stairs.

- - -

Y/n's POV:

A pair of eyes were staring at me from afar...this time, the heart began to speed up knowing that there was someone who had followed us.

Michael was sniffing my neck and this allowed me to move my head sideways, to be able to see the survivor better. I felt bad when Jake came out, looking at me scared and certainly shocked. I didn't know if he understood what was happening, but I didn't want him to see me like that and I tried to send him away with a few gestures without getting noticed by the killer.

《Go away, please.》  I was hoping he wouldn't get caught.

- - -

Jake's POV:

When Y/n noticed me, I realized that something was wrong. I had to do something to help her and approached them without making a sound. I couldn't walk away and leave her there alone.

Last time she was the one who had saved me. I wouldn't have hesitated to repay that debt a thousand times more, just not to see her suffer...

I got close enough to grab the knife hard in the wall and that obviously caught the killer's attention. He stared at me with his blank expression, while still blocking Y/n with his body.