Final Level (part 1)

《Wake up Y/n, do you really want to sleep until late?!》

Someone was knocking loudly on the door; still with your eyes closed, you jumped out of bed.

《Oh, it's you.》  You yawned loudly when you saw your brother at the door. As always, he woke up earlier than you, especially on weekends and you hated him when he did that.

You found the clock hanging on the wall of your bedroom without any difficulty. It was seven in the morning, but the sun was already up and its rays crossed the green leaves in front of your window.

《So, what do you have to shout at this hour of the day...》  You rubbed your right eye and still wearing your pajamas.

The young boy, your spitting copy but completely different from you, snorted in your face.

《Mpf, you're always the same, even on your birthday.》  He said rolling his eyes  《Mom and dad have already gone down and breakfast is ready.》

When he said that, you closed the door and leaned against it. How could you have forgotten your own birthday??

You headed to the closet and grabbed the first things you saw, which was a colorful T-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans, and then you went to the bathroom to fix your hair and makeup.

When you went down the stairs, you found your mother in the kitchen and your father sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee...you looked at them for a long, as if you haven't done so for time.

《Good morning dear.》  The woman said but you didn't answered her  《I also made your favorite pancakes, what do you have now?》

Your father also looked in your direction. He looked a lot like you, but he was much more diligent than you.

《Leave her alone, today she seems to have come out from another world.》  Your brother passed you and went to his usual seat; then, he looked at his cell phone screen.

《How many times have we told you to save us with this at the table?》  Your father grabbed his son's phone to put it on the table.  《And don't be rude to your sister. Today is a special day for her.》

The youthful looking man greeted you with a smile as you approached them. Luckily, he was always there to defend you from your brother.

《Heh, goodmorning everyone.》  After sitting, you looked longingly at your mother's plate  《Oh my so gorgeous as always...thank you mom, you're the best!》

The flavor of those pancakes with maple syrup on top was absolutely delicious and so you enjoyed your breakfast.

《...I was thinking of going on a trip to Philadelphia, what do you say Y/n?》  Your father spoke to you and waited for you to decide.

《Aren't you two busy with work? There's no need to go there just for that...》  You remembered your father wasn't always available because of the work he had to do in the clinic, while your mother was always busy in her office.

《And why not? We are in the summer, mommy and daddy also need a break sometimes!》  He sighed ironically.

《You are right, and we never waste our time with you two.》  Your mother added; it was a long time since you had seen that city and the idea of ​​going there made you very happy.

《But I lose mine when I have to go and wake her up every morning...》  Your brother added with a grimace breaking that perfect moment.

Anyway, your mother thought about to scold him.