CLEARANCE

Y/N'S POV

Next morning I woke up with a feeling of strong arms wrapped around me. I felt content and happy. This was all I wanted and now I am getting it. I turned around and was met the doe loving gaze which I fell for.

" Morning Mrs. Jeon." He said with husky voice which send shiver down my spine.

" Morning Mr. Jeon." I replied and snuggled close to him

" You know I hate to disturb our cuddling session but we have a daughter who might be here soon and we have a flight to catch." Jungkook said

" Ohh yeah I totally forgot the latter part. Let me start packing." I replied and made my way towards washroom to do my daily routine.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

She looks so happy. Seeing her like this is all I want.

Suddenly Lisa and her messages came in my mind and I started to think I how to let her understand everything that's when I heard loud scream coming from the washroom and Y/N came out running. I just looked at her confused. 

" JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU DONE TO MY NECK ?" She shouted and that's when it hit me that while she was sleeping I gave her lots of hickeys.

I just smirked and replied " I just marked what is mine so no one else lays their eyes on you."

She shook her head and said " You dumbass how am I supposed to hide it they are so many."

I frowned and said " I didn't gave you them so that you can hide them. I gave you so that the whole world can see."

She just shook her head and went back to the washroom.

After 15 minutes she came out with wet hair and all dressed up.

She looked so cute and sexy at same time

She looked so cute and sexy at same time. If it was in my hand I would hold her in my arms forever.

" Babe you look cute and sexy." I said and winked

" Thanks. Now go get ready we don't have much time." She replied and started packing

I went to washroom and did my routine.

Y/N'S POV

I was immersed in packing when the door of washroom opened and Jungkook came out looking like a meal.