JI-HYE AND JUNGKOOK

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to sunlight hitting my face. I turned around and saw Ji-hye still sleeping. I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm goes off. I dragged myself to washroom and did my morning routine.

When I came back to bedroom Ji-hye was awake and rubbing her eyes.

" Good morning sweetie." I said and smiled sweetly

" Good morning eomma." She replied

" Come on baby. Do your morning routine and take a shower. You may meet appa today." I said and the mention of Jungkook brighten her face as if I told her I am taking her to amusement park.

" Okay eomma." She said and ran to the washroom. I laughed at her behaviour and went down to make the breakfast.

I was almost finished making breakfast when Ji-hye came down. She looked so beautiful and cute just like a princess. I smiled at her and passed her a plate of pancakes.

" Let's eat breakfast and then I will take shower and get ready while you can watch TV." I said and she nodded

After finishing the breakfast Ji-hye went to the living room to watch TV and I washed the dishes. After that I went to take shower.

I came out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me while making my way to the closet.

(You wore this)

(You wore this)

( Your hairstyle)

( Your hairstyle)

I applied light makeup and checked myself last time in the mirror. I went down and saw Ji-hye watching Iron Man cartoon. I giggled and thought * like father like daughter.*

" Come on Ji-hye let's go." I said and she switched off the TV. She ran towards me and hold my hand. We went to my car and drove to the office.

The whole ride we were singing the songs which were played in the radio. After 20 minutes of ride we reached office and we were 15 minutes before time.