NEW COLLEAGUE

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Today is Monday. Yesterday went by very quickly. Nothing special happened just that we all went for breakfast and went back to our homes.

The whole day I was thinking either about the kiss or Y/N's words. Those words were as if stuck in my mind. It's replaying in my mind and it's only making my situation and feelings more confused. I have a feeling V hyung and Jimin hyung are not telling me the truth. I have to find out the truth and only Natalie can help me with it.

I was still thinking about these things when I slight knock on my door brought me back to reality.

" Come in." I said. The door opened to reveal V hyung and Jimin hyung.

" Maknae you need to come out with us now." Jimin hyung said

Y/N'S POV

A FEW MOMENTS EARLIER

Me , Tae , Grace , Amanda and Sara were sitting on our usual cubicle. We all were immersed in our articles when Ji-hye came running to me while crying. I looked up and saw her left cheek was red and had mark of a hand. My eyes widened and quickly knelt down to her level.

" What happened sweetie ? Who did this to you ?" I asked and hugged her tightly. Everyone was shocked to see Ji-hye like that.

" Mini's aunty hit me eomma." Ji-hye said and everyones eyes widened as if they would pop out.

" Lisa did this ? She is here ? How come ?" Tae asked worriedly while Ji-hye continued to cry.

Jimin was coming towards our direction but stopped in his tracks when he saw Ji-hye

" Bring Jungkook here immediately Tae. We need to calm Ji-hye down." Amanda said and Tae ran down the hallway to call Jungkook while Jimin followed him.

" How dare you call my Jungkook your appa." Lisa said while coming out of nowhere.

Our eyes widened when Lisa said the word appa. I looked at Ji-hye but she was just crying. 

" How dare you slap my daughter ?" I said angrily.

" Ohh with my bare hands and I can slap you too." She said while taking steps forward.

" You can't do anyt-" I was cut off by a sharp pain in my left cheek. Everyone gasped at the sight. She slapped me. That bitch just slapped me.

" You and your dirty daughter stay away from my Jungkook." Lisa said

My blood was boiling and hands turned into fist.

" Last time we had a conversation I remember Jungkook saying that you both are over. I don't remember him calling you his girlfriend." I said and smirked. This got her irritated.

" We are not over. He is just lost. You will see I will take him back." Lisa said

" We will see bitch." I said and smirked

Lisa lifted her hand to slap me again and I closed my eyes for the impact but it didn't came. I opened my eyes to see Jungkook holding her hand and I could see in his eyes the anger and frustration. He turned around and as soon as he saw Ji-hye hiding behind me his eyes softened. He let Lisa's hand go with a jerk. He knelt down and hugged Ji-hye. After a few seconds she stopped crying and Jungkook pulled away. He caressed her red cheek and sadness was written on his face.

" It's okay princess. I am here. Can you wait for me and eomma in my office. We will be there in a few minutes." Jungkook said and Ji-hye nodded.

" Please close the door behind you sweetheart." Jungkook said softly and Ji-hye once again nodded.