One- Versace on the Floor

It's recommended to listen to the song provided above on loop as you are progressing with this chapter.

It's frightening on how easily life can twist your ankles when you least expect it.

The bright blue city lights illuminated Y/N's dark and messy room softly and subtly, bringing a certain mood that can only be felt between the two lovers in that room.

The tension between Y/N and Y/N's boyfriend, One Mr. John White, was so thick you could cut it with a katana anime-style, and still have 3/4ths of the tension to slice further.

Yet for some reason, Y/N stayed with him-  eyes expectant, heart full of longing.

John looked at Y/N the same way- yearning for their attention, begging them to join him in his happy place in order to do sweet activities with him in order to satiate their hunger for one another.

Yet, no one was brave enough to break the ice.
It was their first night after all.

That all changed when John whispered seductively in Y/N's ear:

"Y/N, could you please be my kangaroo for tonight?"

Y/N's body flared at the suggestion. She felt heat rapidly spread across her body and her ankles weakened as she turned around to narrow the gap between them. Her bit her lip, her body betraying her composure and she let the faintest, softest, and sweetest "yes" John has ever heard in his life.

Y/N and Y/N's boyfriend, One Mr. John White, felt it all.

Their intense want,

need,

and lust...

... To do yoga that fine, summer evening.

"Yes John," Y/N whispered...

"It would be an absolute pleasure to do yoga with you tonight."

Y/N then unbuttoned their versace polo, falling to the floor as they slowly took it off their shoulders and torso.

It revealed their black, tight fit sports bra ready for some yoga.

John admired their beautiful form, taking pride in the fact that Y/N was his, and only his to admire in this light.

The floor quaked angrily in that thought.

Yet, the two lovers were unaware of the floor's temper tantrums as they were doing yoga that fine evening-

unaware versace was on the floor.

tune in for the next chapter this week Thursday- it'll be golden.

my veteran fanfic reader friend helped me write this chapter- i actually don't read or write any other fanfics other than mine so THANK HER OKAY

can we have a thank u riri in da chat

till next time,
lucadue.