Twenty One: graduation & goodbye

Chapter 21.
.

.

.

.

.

  It is now the boy's last few days in school. They only have a couple more days until graduation. So much has happened during their four years. They became a family again.

  Marcel and Diana had a baby girl and named her Bridget, which means strength. Strength because that's what they received when they had her. Now they know that no matter what, they can overcome anything because they have strength.

  Edward and Emma are planning on traveling together after graduation. They plan to go to America and all over Europe.

  Harry and his band are going on tour the summer after they all graduate.

  Things are a lot better for the boys now. They each have their lives together and are ready to take on the world.

......

  It's now graduation day and the boys are getting ready.

"Mum I can't find my damn tie!" Edward yells from his room.

"It's in your closet, love."

"No it's- oh. Never mind!" Anne shakes her head and smiles.

  Edward walks into Marcel's room. "Hey."

"Hey, what's up?" Marcel asks.

"Uh, can you help me tie this tie?" Edward laughs lightly.

  Marcel smiles and helps his brother. "There you go."

"What would I do without you." Edward messes with Marcel's hair. He shrugs and smiles.

"Okay well I'll be downstairs. Tell Harry to hurry." Edwards says as he walks out the door.

  Marcel knocks on Harry's door. "It's me."

"Come in!" Harry yells.

"Need hel- why are you still in your pajamas?" Marcel laughs.

"I'm freaking out! I picked two different bow ties and I don't know which one to wear!" Harry rushes.

"Seriously? You're freaking out about a bow tie. Wear the black one."

"But isn't that too much black?"

"Says the person who wore all black to our aunts wedding."

  Harry laughs, "yeah, you're right. Black one it is."

  The guys are all ready and drive to the school. They're all nervous, especially Marcel. He's not quite sure what he wants to do with his life. He has Diana and Bridget to take care of now. He just wants to make sure he can take care of his family.

.

  It's now the boys turn to walk across the stage.

"Edward Styles."

  Edward walks up the stairs and takes his diploma. As we walks across the stage he whispers to himself I did it. He smiles and walks to his seat.

"Harry Styles."

  Harry grabs his diploma and instead of walking across the stage, he does some weird dance thing, nearly falling down the steps.

"Marcel Styles."

  Marcel takes a deep breath then walks to get his diploma. He smiles at Diana then looks over at Bridget. He couldn't be anymore happier.

....

  Edward is getting packed and ready to catch his flight to America with Emma.

  Harry is also packing, he'll be on tour in America also.

  Marcel and Diana just bought themselves a flat. Not too big, but not too small.

"It's going to be so different without all of us together." Marcel says to his brothers.

  They're all in the living room putting their things in boxes and bags.

"I know..I'm so use to being together now." Edward says.

"But this is by choice, we're growing up and doing what we want now. We'll always be together.. We'll always have each other. We can't forget that." Harry says reassuringly.

  Marcel and Edward agree.

.

"That's the guys..I'll see you guys in a few months, okay?" Harry says hearing a car honk.

  They each give him a hug goodbye.

"I should probably go too..don't want to miss my flight." Edward says.

  Edward says his goodbyes and walks out the door with Harry. Marcel is smiling, but he knows he'll miss his brothers.

"You alright Marcel?" Dez asks.

"Yeah, I'm alright." Marcels smiles closing the door. "This isn't goodbye."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OMFG THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!!! BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTING AND READS IT'S JUST AMAZING. THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU ALL. I'M KINDA TEARING UP RIGHT NOW . anywhore thank you so so much and I love you.

Twitter, tumblr, vine:
xHipsterLarryx