Chapter Fifteen: Old Friend. New kid.

Chapter 15.

.

.

.

-Marcel's POV-

.

.

.

"Marcel? Marcel, can you hear me?" I heard a feminine voice.

I slowly open my eyes. Everything was blurry, I couldn't see where I was.

As if she had read my mind, the lady answered. "You're in the nurse's office. You got hit pretty bad, and you passed out." My vision started to become clearer. I rub my eyes and she hands me my glasses.

"W-who brought me here?" I asked putting my them on.

She shrugged slightly, "I don't know. I've never seen him around before. He had black hair and the way it was styled looked like a wave, a bit. Funny hairstyle if you ask me. He had a few tattoos too-" She kept blabbering on about how bad tattoos are for a teen his age. "Anyway, he must've been new. I saw him walking with your brother, Edward." She added.

I nodded, and waited for her to finish filling out my pass. She really did talk a lot.

As soon as she said I could leave I went to find my brothers. I looked up at the clock and seen it was already 11:30. Lunch time.

.

.

.

-Zayn's POV-

.

.

.

.

Today was my first day at my new school. I didn't want to go, I don't see the point. I'm not that great at making friends...The only friends I had were Michael and Edward. Edward moved and now I've moved. So now I have nobody.

I decided to just skip first period. It was English. To be honest, I love English. It's my favorite subject. When I was younger I wanted to be an English teacher, but that dream eventually went away.

I walk outside to the football field and smoke a cigarette. I'm walking to the bleachers and hear people. I hear someone yelling and shouting 'stop'. I look to see what was going on. For a second I think I see Edward. But it can't be. This kid has glasses and doesn't have piercings.

He's getting kicked and punched by a couple of guys. He looks like he's getting it pretty bad. Some thing tells me to help him. I jog over to the guys and pull them off of the nerdy looking kid. I punch the blonde one in the face and he runs off, so does the other.

I chuckle to myself then hear the kid groan. He's so beat up, he looks just like Edward. Just then, he passes out. Great. What do I do now? Without thinking I pick him up and throw him over my shoulder. I walk back inside the school and eventually I find the nurse's office. I open the door and set him on the bed. The nurse just stares at me.

"He, um, he was getting beat up by some guys and I figured I should help him. He ended up passing out afterwards." I say, then walk out.

As I turn the corner, I bump into someone. "Sorry, mate. I didn't see-"

"Zayn?" He cuts me off.

.

.

.

-Edward's POV-

.

.

.

I turn the corner of the hall and boom! Someone bumps into me.

"Sorry, mate. I didn't see-" It's...Zayn?

"Zayn?" I cut him off. I can't believe it's him.

"Ed! What are you doing here, man?!" He laughs and hugs me. I hug him back. "This is where I moved to, what about you? How'd you get here?" I ask.

.

It's been so long, we decide to skip class and catch up. I tell him about everything that's happened. Like me finding out about my family, and even about Emma.

"No way? You're a triplet? Does one of your brothers wear glasses?" He asks. "Yeah? You've seen him."

"I practically save his arse about an hour ago!" Zayn tells me everything that happened. From the description it seemed pretty horrific. I knew it was Luke and Calum.

Just wait until I get my hand's on them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hello lovelies! Sorry for the long ass wait.

I've been pretty busy...

...being lazy. jk

School. you know how it is. like can u not.

anywhoreee thanks for the lovely comments last chapter. I really appreciate it<3

sorry, it's short :( I'll try to make the chapters longer.

sorry for errors!

60 reads, 10 votes, and 5 comments for an update! love you xx

Twitter: @xHipsterLarryx

Tumblr: xhipsterlarryx.tumblr.com

instagram: @xhipsterlarryx

bye beautiful people!!!