(10)Rin

Universe: Ao no exorcist

[F/T] -favorite Tea
[F/F] - favorite Fruit
[Y/N]- your name
[Y/S]- your surname
[A/N]- abbreviation of the name
[H/C]- hair color
[H/L]- hair length
[E/C]- eye color

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・
[Y/N] is a 19-year-old who has been Rin's girlfriend for a year. [Y/S] is rather skeptical of spontaneity, which sometimes makes Okumura a little nervous.
(// ω //) ( ̄ω ̄) ╮ (︶ ▽ ︶) ╭

- For once, can't you break away from the plan and go somewhere with me !?
- You know very well that I don't like it!
- Do I want that much ?! I wanted to go to the cinema with you! It's not 'cause a calendar! If the calendar is so important, maybe marry it!
- Oh, so now the fact that everything I plan is bothering you ?! This is just pathetic! This calendar works for you only when I'm not going out with my friends! And you know what?! You won't rule me! I'm going out of here! - the girl shouted and, slamming the door, left. Rin wanted to shout something after her, but it didn't make sense anymore. Well, teenagers have been living together for several weeks, but recently Rin suggested to her if she would like to take a step further. It turned out that the girl didn't want it, and now she has something planned all the time, which just Okumura just couldn't take.
Despite her nervousness, [E/C] went to meet her friends who were waiting for her at the appointed place.
-How's it going, [A/N]?- One of the girl's friends asked, and threw his arm over her shoulder.
-Somehow.-She laughed and threw off her friend's hand.
- Then go! - exclaimed her friend. She walked the alleys of the gallery laughing with her friends, but all the time she had arguing with the blue-eyed man in her head. "As always, what's most important?! Calendar! Again, if I want to go out with you, you have something in your plans! When will I be in this plan ?! What ?!" the words echoed in her head. "Am I really that bad? I live with him. I actually spend every moment with him. Is it wrong that I want to go out with my friends without a boyfriend?" she thought, not even paying attention to what her friends were saying.
- You know what ... I think I have to go. I'm feeling bad...
- Sure, go. Nobody wants you to fall here. Bye!
-Bye.- She took a leisurely step towards the park. She wanted to take a detour home. After all, it's 9:00pm, maybe if he comes back after 10:00pm, Rin will be asleep. (You wish-author)
She was walking in the park all the time thinking about the argument. She wondered if Okumura was actually wrong, but concluded that both sides were to blame. After all, she may actually come out a lot, but that still doesn't give the demon the right to make a fuss about it. After a dozen or so minutes, she headed towards the apartment. On the one hand, she wanted to come back, it was chilly after all ... But she didn't want to talk to Rin now.
Meanwhile, Rin wondered why the girl had reacted so impulsively. Maybe he actually went overboard? Although she should also find time for him. He was lying on the bed wondering about it. However, while meditating, he fell asleep. Only the sound of the door closing woke him. He opened the bedroom door slightly and watched what   [H/C] hair was doing. He was surprised when the girl didn't even come to check if he was at all at home ... She just took a blanket and lay down on the couch. She turned on the TV, quiet enough that Okumura, who was standing only a few meters away, didn't even hear the murmur. He quietly approached her and watched her calmly drink tea, more precisely [F/T]. However, there was something that didm't suit him ... Her eyesight was blank. Her eyes didn't shine the way they always ... They were just empty, as if she felt no emotion. He felt he had to react. He waited for her to put down his favorite mug and came to her from behind the couch, touching her shoulder. The girl got scared and jumped up, hitting Rin's head in the nose.
-Shit!- He groaned, holding his nose.
- Rin! I ... I'm ... Sorry!
- It's nothing, actually, I could just cover the TV. I wanted to talk to you.
- I ... Umm ... I have to go take a shower.
-Take it later. -he said and stood so that the girl couldn't even get up from her seat. But he was still holding his nose. "She has a pretty strong head," he thought.
- Rin ...
- Look, [Y/N] ... I should calmly tell you that I'd like to spend a little more time in the city and not make a scandal about it.
- I should actually spend more time with you too.
-So what? Are you getting rid of the calendar?
- Well, not really, but I'll try not to plan so much.
- Let it be. Now, come on, let's go take a bath.
-T-together?- She asked, surprised.
-Yes, we finally have a bathtub. - he said and walked towards the bathroom, throwing off his T-shirt on the way. The girl knows perfectly well that Rin is the son of Satan, but it doesn't matter to her. At the very thought of having to undress in front of her boyfriend, her cheeks turned to the color of ripe cherries. She entered the bedroom to take her underwear and pajamas, and then went to the bathroom, where the navy blue-haired man poured water into the bathtub. She could smell a faint smell [F/F]. She approached Rin, previously putting the clothes she had taken on the cosmetics cabinet.
- Smells nice.
- I know. I can see you are scared.
- I don't...
- Cool, I'll leave and be back in 5 minutes. During this time, calmly enter the bathtub.-he whispered in her ear and left the room. The girl took off everything except her underwear with a slight reluctance. Still, she felt embarrassed, even knowing that the foam would cover her. She slowly walked into the tub half full of warm water. She sat in it alluring knees under the chin to cover as much as possible. Well, so far, Rin only saw her in a fairly covered swimsuit. She heard the door open and looked in that direction. She saw Okumura with a patch on his nose and only boxer shorts. "Not only does it look cute, it's also sexy," she thought as she watched the boy approach.
- Rin ...
- If you want, I can go into the tub wearing boxer shorts.
-Mhm.- She looked away. The boy sat across from her and slowly took her hands off her lap. He approached a little and picked up the shampoo he was calmly applying to her [H/L] hair. Despite the stressful situation for the girl, she smiled with pleasure. Okumura turned the girl over and rinsed off the shampoo.
-Can I?- He asked, sliding his fingers as he fastened her bra.
-M-mhm.- She felt as if her face was on fire. A moment later she felt a kind of relief associated with the removal of the upper underwear (I think each of us (the fair sex) loves this feeling-author)
- You have nothing to fear. Easy, turn around.-He muttered into her ear, at which she shivered. She turned away, covering her body as much as possible with foam. She saw Rin smiling, and after a while she felt his lips on hers. She returned the caress. She felt Rin "force" her to lean back and the cool surface of the tub. Once her back touched the cold surface, she parted her lips slightly due to the temperature difference Okumura took advantage of. His tongue wandered over her palate. After a while [Y/N] prevailed and began to fight for domination.
-R-rin ...- she wanted to say something as he pushed his face away from her, his hands wandering against her hips. .
- If you don't want to say it.
-I ... I'm ready.- She looked down. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Rin's cheeky smile. The boy delicately wandered his hands over the girl's almost naked body, which purred softly. "Later, I'll definitely have to take a shower," she thought as Okumura descended with kisses on her breasts, her hands gently squeezing her buttocks. She bit her lower lip to keep from the groan that pressed so hard on her lips.
- Why didn't you let me do this so long?- He muttered and began to leave red marks on the girl's breasts.
-AAA!- She squeaked when she felt Okumura start using his tongue "playing" with her breasts. When she closed her eyes and tried to hold back moans, blue-eyed (with his foot) took the plug from the tub. The girl felt like she was getting colder and colder.
-You have goose bumps ...- he whispered in her ear, which made her tremble.
- T-that's t-te-emperature ...
-Then ... I need to warm you up. -he said, lowering his voice, which only caused another wave of shivers. He connected their lips immediately, joining his tongue to the kiss. He squeezed, massaged and pinched the female strengths [E/C] eye around. The 19-year-old grunted at his mouth. When Okumura was taking care of her lips with his lips and he was playing with her breasts with his hands, with his tail he quickly removed the last part of her clothing. At the very beginning, [Y/S] wanted to cover herself, however, two factors didn't allow it. With one hand she held his neck, two more importantly, Rin held his knee between her legs.
- R-ri-in ...
-You already got the colors ... Let's move on. -he whispered. With another flick of his tail, he got rid of his underwear. He knew first he had to loosen the girl. - Open your mouth.
- But ...
-Relax.- The girl obeyed his command. After a while, she felt the boy put his fingers into her mouth. He started to move them around the girl's tongue. After a few moments, he took his wet fingers out of her mouth.-Ready?
- For what? Ah! -She groaned as she felt the navy-haired man put two fingers in her and starts to move them. After a few minutes, he decided to experiment with something. When he took his fingers out of the girl, he put his tail there in their place. -Hmpf! R-Rin!
-Shhh ...- he placed a kiss on her lips. He pushed his face away from her, simultaneously taking the tail away from her femininity. -It hurts now. -he warned and entered her whole.
- Ah! RIN! -She screamed in pain. Tears immediately ran down her cheeks, and down the legs (both hers and his) her blood. She was a little scared feeling so much pain and involuntarily looked at her legs, under which she saw blood. She looked at Rin fearfully.
- Honey ... Don't be afraid. In a moment it will stop hurting.-He hissed feeling as she tightened on him with fear .- Just please, relax a little.
- B-but th-this...
-It's not as much as it seems.- He pressed their lips together in a gentle kiss that deepened with each passing moment, distracting the scared girl from the blood and pain (As it sounds-author)
-M-mhm.- She grunted on the boy's mouth. Okumura waited for a few moments and began to slowly move. After a few minutes, it began to accelerate. The 19-year-old has already seen that it is harder for a girl to catch her breath. "Definitely, I'll take a shower with her after that," he thought, and gently lifted her hips. Instinctively, [H/C] hair gripped the edge of the tub. Okumura started pushing harder, causing the young woman a mixture of pain and pleasure. He heard her muffled moans and grunts, which only excited him. He felt her tighten on him and then relax. He took a deep breath. Both from an unusual feeling and to stifle a groan. He tried to move as quickly as possible. He felt he was at its peak.
- And i-how?
- Rin! I'll be right!-She moaned with pleasure. She could admit it, had it not been for the initial pain, it really would have been amazing. Especially when now she felt the build-up of heat in the lower abdomen.
- [A/N] / Rin! - they shouted simultaneously, and the girl felt something warm filling her. She looked at Rin, who seemed to be apologizing to her for cum inside her. With the last of her courage, she grabbed his neck and pressed their lips together in a kiss. After a while, Rin left her.
- You're all red.
-You, y-too.- She looked at the bottom of the tub, where there was (optically) a lot of blood.
- It's not as much as it seems. Come on, let's take a shower.
-W-all right. -she slowly stood up. She felt enormous pain in the hip area. After a while, she felt blue-eyed pick her up and put her back in the shower. The girl was surprised by one fact ... He looked into her eyes all the time ... Not at the cleavage, but at the eyes. He turned on the hot water and handed the sponge to the girl while he held the other. He got down on one knee and gently began to wash her bloody legs. Meanwhile, she was washing his back. (Would already like a proposal, huh? -author)
-And how did you like it?- He asked, rising from his knees.
- I-it was ... great .- they finished the bath and both left the shower. Rin, however, seeing the pain she was hiding, approached her and began to wipe her body. When he finished, he handed her the clothes and wrapped himself up. Later they went to sleep.

Bonus

* Three weeks later *

The girl stood in front of the bedroom, where her beloved was currently sitting, watching something on a laptop. She cracked open the door and entered the room.
- [Y/N], is something wrong? You're pale.
- Rin ... We have a problem.
- What?
- I am pregnant.
💙💙💙😈💙💙💙😈💙💙💙😈

I feel like I'm going to be killed for this situation.

But I had to