(3)Honey

The universe: Nanbaka

[Y/N]- your name
[Y/S]- your surname
[A/N]- abbreviation of the name
[E/C]- eye color
[H/C]- hair color
× x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx

[Y/N] [Y/S] is a prisoner in Building 7 under the supervision of Nijimasu Nanairo. She knows Honey from the cafeteria where they pissed off Hajime and Kiji together. [H/C]  hair is 18 years old (she's 2 years younger than Honey).

💜💜💜💜💋💜💜💜💜💋💜💜

It was a sunny day, there was not a single cloud in the sky, which suited a teenage girl staring at a perfectly blue sky. It is a pity that from behind bars. She heard an uneven step, which could mean one thing, Nanairo makes a round. All in all, it may sound strange, but she liked it here, after all, building 7 is called the "building of dreams" for a reason.
- Hello, [A/N]! Come to lunch now! Maybe you want a candy? -He looked at her smiling as always.
- I'm coming. Good morning, Mr. Nijimasu. Gladly, it will be useful for the sweetness of life.-She smiled at the guard and followed him to the cafeteria. In total, Nanairo was one of the three guards [E/C] eye liked. They entered the cafeteria, where she immediately went to the two boys from building 3.
- Hey, Honey. Hi, Trois.
- Hey, [Y/S] .- answered Trois, and the green-eyed man was looking at the wall as if it killed his whole family.
- Honey !!!
- Huh? Oh hi, [Y/N].
- What did that poor wall do to you?
- Nothing ... Just wait tonight after dinner.
- Cool. It's such a nice day, and I can't go for a walk!
-Because you're in prison.- said the American. The teenager noticed that something must be wrong if he is so glum ... More than a gorilla.
- You're such a gloomy today!
- You know, dear [Y/N], he didn't sleep half the night and is now complaining about his miserable life.
- Right! You have!- She smiled and gave them candy. They both had expressions that spoke more than a thousand words.
- Trois ... She's crazy. But when I say that she should be in the building with us, nobody listens to me ...

After dinner

Honey couldn't hold on anymore so he just pulled [H/C] hair out into the hallway halfway through the meal.
- What's wrong? Haven't you seen me eating dinner?
- Sorry, I just want to tell you something.
- Speak.
- Not today. In a week, over lunch.
-Okay, now we're back!- [Y/S] laughed. They returned to the table where she finished her dinner and returned with the guard to Building 7. She unfolded her mat and went to sleep ... "I wonder what Honey wants to tell me," she thought until she fell asleep.

A week later - lunch time

The girl was already sitting in the canteen, wondering why Kiji with building 3 hadn't come yet. She managed to finish the thought and Honey and Trois sat next to her ... Yes, the green haired man knew what the American wanted to do.
- Let's go, [Y/N].
- Ok, so? What are you gonna tell me?
- Moment. Okay, come in here.- He pointed at the cell, which surprised the teenager.
- Can you tell me what's going on here?
-Come on.- He led her to ... the bathroom!
- Holy shit, what's going on here ...- green-eyed closed her mouth with his hand.
- I can't do this anymore...
- What are you fucking about ?!
-Fuck, I'll be you.- He muttered into her ear, and she trembled slightly. He took his hand off her mouth and replaced it with his mouth. He licked her lips, pleading for access. The girl relented. He wandered his hands over her waist, hips, buttocks and thighs. She gasped softly against his mouth as,  while doing the hickey around her neck, he unbuckled her uniform. On the one hand, she wanted Honey to do it with her ... But on the other ... She is still "innocent" ...
- H-honey ...
-If you don't want it, then say ... I'll stop.- he said, slowly taking off her outfit.
-I...I ... I want ... just ...- She stuttered a little, not wanting to lose control of herself.
- Yes? Speak boldly.- he said all the time going down with kisses.
-I-I never-did-I-didn't ...- She raised her head so the boy wouldn't see her reddened face.
- Say the word and I will stop ...
- But ... I want this ...
- I promise that I won't hurt you ... - slowly unbuckled her bra. Violet-pink-haired knew he couldn't waste too much time ... Eventually someone would start looking for them, and they would both be in trouble.
-O-okay ...- she said in a low voice ... she covered herself, feeling Honey taking off her top underwear.
-Don't hide ... I want to see you like this.- he said and, taking her hands, he kissed her. He grabbed her wrists and held them with one hand above her head. With the other hand, he grabbed her thigh and placed her leg on his hip.
- Honey ... that's ... don't-do-fair ...
- What?
- The fact that I am wearing only panties and you have all the outfit on ...
-Relax ... I'll get rid of it soon.- he said when the teenager started taking off his shirt. Green-eyed, on the other hand, releasing her wrists, lifted [Y/N] and rested her back against the wall. Holding it with one hand, he took off his apron (I ask ... why does he need to look like a waiter in prison?-author) As the apron joined the shirt on the floor, Violet-pink-haired took off his pants, remaining in his boxer shorts. Kissing [Y/S], the young man slowly slipped his free hand under the underwear of [E/C] eye around the corner.
-Huh ?!- she groaned softly, surprised by the movement of the 20-year-old who, hearing her reaction, smiled with satisfaction. [H/C] hair rested her head against the hollow of Honey's neck.
-This is just the beginning, sweetheart.- She trembled at the tone of the sentence. It is true that she never thought of a boy as anything more than a friend ... And yet now she is with him in his cell, in the bathroom, secretly fucking with him. Number 82, he gently placed kisses on the collarbones, additionally irritating [Y/N] with slow movements that he made as his hands wandered all over the girl's body. [Y/S] growled softly in impatience. It was supposed to be her first time, but she couldn't stand Honey playing with her anymore. The boy laughed silently at the sound made by the girl. In one slow movement, he removed the bottom underwear from it, then disposed of his boxers.
- Hone ...
-Forgive me now, but I have to cover your mouth with my hand ... I wouldn't want any of the guards to hear you.
-Honey!- She shouted into the boy's hand. She could honestly say it hurt a hell of a lot when he got into her.
- At 3, I'll start to move. Yes, dear?
- M-Mh-hm.
-1 ...- he muttered taking his hand from her mouth .- 2- he said, touching her forehead with his .- 3.- he whispered and kissed her simultaneously starting to move his hips as well as [Y/N]. Salty tears were running down the girl's cheeks, but she could feel blood on her legs.
-Ah! H-hur-ts!- She raised her voice a little. Honey noticed the tears on [E/C]'s face and slowly wiped them away.
- Another moment and it will stop ... I promise, my [A/N] .- At first he was moving slowly to get [H/C] hair used to pain ... He just wanted her to feel pleasure in what they were doing here. According to him, it is bad enough to fuck her in the bathroom, and not even on the mat. However, they couldn't afford it ... He couldn't allow anyone other than him to look at her like this. When he saw that the girl had gotten used to the pain, he sped up his movements ... He wanted them both to cum, but he didn't have time to do it slowly. He heard the moans leaving [Y/S]'s mouth.
- Honey ... I ... I think soon ...
-Please hold on a moment longer, we'll do it together.- he gasped,felt he wouldn't last long. He began to wonder how it would be between them in the end, neither he nor she had ever thought differently of each other than their friends' relationship. In the room I could hear uneven, rapid breathing and moaning. The green-eyed man only hoped that Matsuba had spoken to one of the guards again, otherwise Trois would be in the cell ... And he wouldn't want that. He chased thoughts and continued pleasuring [Y/N].
-Honey ... Please ... I ... I can't ...- she moaned with tears in her eyes. She wanted to cum already, but at the same time she wanted to fulfill her friend's request.
-Now ... Please ... Give me a second ...- he grunted and accelerated his hips. He didn't want the teenager to get tired. Moments later, they both came up with their partner's names on their lips.
-Ho-oney ... No ... I have no strength ... How am I supposed to get back to my building?- She said in a tired voice.
-Wait ... I'll check if Kiji is there and wait for me and Trois to wait.- He said with a slightly perceptible concern.
-Okay ...- He looked calmly and looked around the cell ... Where unfortunately Trois was.
- You don't have to hide. I know exactly what you guys were doing here.
-Re-really ?!- The girl turned red with embarrassment. Of course, she was already dressed.
- Yes, but it's cool. Nanairo was looking for you, but I told him you felt worse and Honey took you to doctor and you will be having dinner ... You have 4 hours. Take a nap.

SOME TIME LATER

-Honey ... We need to talk.- she said, to everyone's surprise, seriously [Y/N].
-Okay, but when?- Answered the green-eyed glance at Trois.
-Now.- The girl replied looking sternly at the violet-pink-haired man. There was a hint of fear in the 20-year-old's eyes. He got up and followed the girl. They only stopped in the corridor.
-So ... what did you wanna talk about?
- Listen ... Make up your mind. I'm fed up with sex friends relationships. Either we are friends and we pretend that there is never anything, or we are a couple.- she said in a tone that commanded a decision here and now.
-I don't know.- he muttered under his breath.
- What? Could you be clearer?
- I do not know! Sure?!
- And you can not yell ?!
- Then don't ask such questions.
- Goddamn it! I'm serious ... You have two minutes to decide. I'm really fed up with treating it all just like a friendship with benefits! I can't do it like that.
- Do not understand? How can I decide if I don't know what to do!
- Then tell me what's going on. Before, you told me everything, and now just when I start this topic you shut up.- Honey saw a kind of sadness in her eyes.
- I'm afraid...
- What on earth?
- On the one hand, I would like to be with you, but on the other hand, I don't want to destroy our friendship. Now you understand?
- You can't destroy it. For me, you can be my friend and my boyfriend. It's up to you now whether you want it or not?
- Well then ... Just let that idiot out of 13 look at you, I'll tear out his eyes.
- So it's officially?
- Trois ?!
- So I. It's a pity it's only now, but better late than never.- They both looked at each other. Could the red-eyed man see more than they did? They went back for a meal, after which [Y/S] returned to her home. She was lying on the mat, staring at the ceiling, wondering about it all. In fact, they won't come out anyway, so what's the harm for them.

************************************
I hope no one wants to kill me for the chapter.

Any mistakes= tell me