(11)Hawks

Universe: Boku no hero academia

[H.N] - Hero name
[Y/N]- your name
[Y/S]- your surname
[A/N]- abbreviation of the name
[H/C]- hair color
[E/C]- eye color

****************************
[Y/N] is Hawks' friend. Her Quirk is similar to Keigo's, except that [Y/S] can do anything with her wings, even make them disappear. Her pseudonym is [H/N]. She's Takami's age.
❤️❤️❤️❤️🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛

- Finally! How much can you resist ?!- [H/C] hair yelled as the villain she was fighting with Hawks finally collapsed unconscious.
- So what, now to me?
- Yeah Buddy. I promised you. -she smiled and hit him on the shoulder. She had no idea Keigo was trying to prove to her that he really wanted more than just teasing her.
- Let's go.
-Who's last puts the flask!- She exclaimed, and started flying before Takami realized. When he got there, [E/C]eye was already standing under the block.
- How long have you been standing here?
- For a minute. But you put the bottle anyway.- She laughed, and the blonde blushed a little, not because of the loss. For some time, seeing his business partner laugh or smile, it feels like she's doing it just for him. As if she was smiling the way she was smiling for him.
-Y-yes, r-right ... Ekhem, then you have the keys and go to the apartment, and I'll go get this bottle ... And what do you want?- He scratched his neck, slightly embarrassed that his thoughts they went back to another track.
- OK, what are you so pensive and red? Who is this chick ?! The one you are thinking of ?!
- Emm, no one... I just thought ... So what bottle do you want?
- Pure vodka. I'll get it out of you anyway! Hurry up! - she said and entered the block, but the blonde went to the nearest store to buy alcohol. "All in all, [A/N] is staying for the night anyway, I have to do it today," he thought on his way back, he entered his apartment, where [H/C] hair was lying on the armchair, head down, and watched TV.
- Please. Your bottle.
- Finally! You've been gone all 20 minutes!
- The line was ...
- You know how bored I was ?!
- I see. Actually, you should probably go get things?
-I should, but I don't want to!- She said and slipped off the chair.
- [Y/N], you won't sleep naked, he said, "Though it wouldn't bother me," he added in his mind and went to the kitchen.
- Right ... Keigo, I'll be back in 40 minutes! - She shouted and left the apartment of the blonde, who was chasing his thoughts at the time ... It is true that these will come true tonight, but the man should inhibit such thoughts anyway. He knew he would do it ... that today she would have to believe him, that she wanted to be more. He stood there for a while and decided that he would make some dinner ... Maybe he will even impress her? As he was finishing making his meal, he heard the door slam.
- I'm back, Kei! Ooh what is this? It smells nice.- She said looking at the blonde.
- You know, I thought I'd make dinner ... After all, you must be hungry after the mission.
- All in all, you are right. What did you do? Is it a chicken?
- Yes...
- I'm okay with that. Can we eat now?
-Yes.- The red-winged man sat in front of    [Y/S], slowly eating and looked at her. He paid particular attention to her lips, which he wanted so much to kiss. After a few minutes, he put the empty plates back in the sink and took a few deep breaths. He needed to calm down not to scare his friend.
- Keigo! Take the glasses! You have to drink what I won!- She shouted from the small living room. The blonde obeyed her and took two glasses from the cupboard and went with them to the room where there was [H/C] hair. The woman poured one glass each, and both of them emptied quite quickly. They talked and drank for a while, getting more and more drunk. At one point, Takami couldn't stand it and kissed [E/C] eye that returned kisses. He kissed her carefully, but at the same time showed [Y/S] that he was the dominant one. They were both drunk. After all, why wouldn't Hawks take advantage of it? He began to wander his hands all over her body. As he removed her sweater, the woman just pressed her lips tighter against his. Takami, wanting to show his feelings for his friend as soon as possible, immediately took off her pants. When he left [H/C] hair in her underwear, he stripped down to his boxers.
- [Y/N] ...
-Shut up and don't stop. -she muttered and pressed their lips together. Redwing took the initiative and dominated. He kissed her neck, collarbones and breastbone, making hickeys every now and then. As he felt [H/C] hair press against his torso, he gasped softly.
-You are terribly impatient. -he muttered when the heroine put her hands on his hips and began to writhe under him. - How about my bedroom?
-Mhm ...- she muttered into his mouth and bit the hero's lip. The brown-eyed man slowly lifted [E/C] his eye and walked towards his bedroom. He was glad that he could finally show his friend what he really felt for her. When he entered the room, he didn't even bother to close the bedroom door. Because what for? He lived alone. He put her on the bed. Leaning over her, he initiated a deep kiss. He grabbed her buttock with one hand and placed the other on her back.
- You know we can't take it back?
-Mhm ... I don't care.- She whispered into his mouth and pulled him to her. The blonde just smiled and began to kiss the collarbones of the girl. He had waited so long for this that he slowly lost hope that he would be able to show his feelings.
- [Y/N] ... Don't leave me.
- Where did you get this from? I won't leave you.-She whispered calmly in his ear, then kissed his (ear) petal. The redwing immediately started kissing passionately and aggressively [Y/S]. The hand he had on her back wandered to the buttoning of her [U/C] bra. The girl took a deep breath to hide her shock at this movement. She thought that the brown-eyed man would "warm up" longer. Kisses descended on her breasts. As he kissed his friend's chest, he slowly shed her lower underwear. When he stripped the heroine of all clothes, he took off the last part of his outfit with one movement.

Pov. Hawks (finally-author)

I looked at the naked body of my "friend" for a moment. Why the hell can't she understand that I love her ?!
I looked at her darkened eyes. Hair strewn over the pillow. Her cheeks were slightly red. Her whole body was warm, as was mine.
-Are you ready?- I lowered my voice on purpose. She shivered, which was to my satisfaction.
-Yes. -she muttered, biting her lip. How does she tempt me!
- 1 ...- I looked into her eyes. -2 ...- I ran my hand over her cheek, biting my thumb against her lip.- 3.
-Keigo!- She screamed into my mouth. Ehh ... I could listen to it everyday.
I waited a moment until he got used to the fact that I entered her. After a long while, I began to slowly push my hips and back away a bit. As soon as I started to do it harder, I heard a moan that was choked as [Y/N] covered her mouth with her hand.
-Don't cover that beautiful and sweet mouth, Songbird.- I almost snapped into her ear. Bringing our lips back together, I started to move faster, getting stronger and deeper into the girl with each passing moment. I heard her moans, grunts, and purrs. I won't say, it excited me even more.
- K-kei! Mmm!- She muttered and pulled me by the nape of my neck, then started a deep kiss. I groaned softly as he tugged at my hair while biting my lower lip.
-Baby Bird ... You are ... God!- I gasped. I felt that by her constant tightening and loosening, I was about to cum. I didn't want to do this before her.
-Mmm ... Ugh ... W-wait ... Ah!- She moaned, arcing her back into a bow. If we succeed, we'll cum together.
After a few minutes, I felt I was close to the top. When I was about to ... I felt something wet ... Water? I opened my eyes. Wait ... It was just a wet dream ?!
- Wh-what's up ?!
- Get up! You screamed in your sleep. I couldn't wake you up. -I looked at her. Her shorts barely covered her buttocks, and her boxer was perfectly emphasized by the bust. Oh shit ... I'll be damned if she's wearing this outfit.
- Really? Forgive me if I woke you up.
- It's nothing, but please don't call me in your sleep - what the fuck ?! I immediately looked under the covers. Luckily my knees were pulled. I immediately hid all under the sheets so that [Y/N] wouldn't notice my face, which was the color of my wings.
- Kei? Are you sure you are well? Maybe I'll make you coffee?
-As you like. -I muttered indistinctly. I heard the girl close the door. How am I going to comprehend IT ?! Okay ... I'll wear sweatpants and a loose sweatshirt. I wonder ... How much ... From what I dreamed ... How much of it did I say ... I'm fucking lost.

ヘ ( ̄ω ̄ ヘ) ε = ε = ┌ (> _ <) ┘ (> _ <)

I'm sorry ... I had to do this. I was tempted too much😅😅😅.

However, I hope it worked out for me somehow 😁

Any mistakes= tell me