(19)Todoroki x N!Reader

Universe: Boku no hero academia

My beloved demons!

Sorry, but this chapter doesn't have a plot, because I couldn't think of anything.

[Y/N]- your name
[Y/S]- your surname
[A/N]- abbreviation of the name
[H/C]- hair color
[E/C]- eye color

▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △
[Y/N] is 18 years old. She goes to 3A, where she met Shoto, with whom she has been with for 2 years. She is shy, so much so that the usual hug from Todoroki turns her cheeks red. Her gift is that she has all the features of a cat, including a tail, ears and cat's tongue. Her senses are as acute as that of a cat.
◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

There was a knocking sound in the 18-year-old's house. Today her boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki, was coming to her house.
She opened the door and looked into the boy's heterochromic eyes. Various thoughts flashed through her head, which made her cheeks red.
- H-hey, Sh-Shoto...
- Hello, [A/N].- He greeted her and placed a short kiss on her cheek. The girl blushed even more, and her ears turned towards the boy with two-colored hair.
The teenager greeted the girl's family and they went to her room together. The weather was not the best today, so they were going to have a movie marathon, after which the boy would stay overnight.
Shoto was sitting on the girl's bed, while she was setting up the movies, the boy followed her every move. While she was busy looking for blankets, young Todoroki locked the door and slowly walked over to the 18-year-old.
- Sh-Shoto?!- the girl started feeling heterochromic hands on her hips. Her tail bristled slightly, feeling a blast of cool air behind her ear. Young Todoroki's hands roamed the teenager's hips, causing a pleasant shiver and a soft grunt from [Y/S].
- I hear you like it, Baby.- he whispered, simultaneously running his right (cold) hand under her T-shirt. He began to place calm and gentle kisses all over her neck, biting and sucking her skin every now and then, not caring that the girl's parents might see the blue-red marks.
- B-but p-parents...- the girl started, knowing what could lead to heterochromics.
- Then we have to be quiet.- he whispered in her ear, simultaneously gripping the fingers of his right hand on the [E/C] eye's hip.
- Sh-Shoto!- She tried to stop a moan that wanted to leave her mouth as the boy's hand moved from her hip to the teenager's chest, which was covered with a bra.
- Quieter, [Y/N]...You don't want them to hear us?- he said softly, at the same time the girl's neck marked with blue-red traces, causing quite a loud purring from [Y/S].
- S-s-sweetheart!
- If I have to stop, then tell me.- he whispered, going down with one hand to the abdomen of [H/C] hair. Her [H/C] tail bristled and she let out a loud murmur of pleasure.
- Mrrr...Don't stop...- she muttered, leaning her head on the torso of the boy standing behind her.
- I'm glad you want this too, baby.- he muttered into her ear, causing another wave of shivers. The hand on her belly slid even lower. He tucked his hand under the teen's underwear and began to tease her clitoris.
- Sh-Shoto!- She groaned, feeling young Todoroki stick one finger into her.
- But I feel that you are already wet...Baby.- He said, adding a second finger. He moved them, relishing the sounds leaving the girl with cat attributes. After a few moments, feeling the approaching wave of pleasure, she reached for the boy's pants and unbuttoned them. Feeling the girl unbutton his pants, Shoto took his fingers out from    [Y/N] and disposed of all her clothes. He didn't do it slowly, you can even say that he undressed her, it isn't even known when. The teenager, not wanting to be indebted, did the same. The heterochromic could no longer hold back and pushed [Y/S] onto the bed. The 18-year-old knelt in front of her and ran his tongue along the girl's entrance.
- Hmpf?! Shoto!- She moaned, blushing at Todoroki's deed.
-bQuieter, 'cause they will hear you.- he admonished her and entered the womanhood of a teenager with his tongue, who gritted her teeth on her hand, wanting to suppress a moan of pleasure. Against her, her tail wrapped around the boy's neck, bringing him even closer to the girl's body, causing the teenager's tongue to penetrate even deeper.
- Mmm...Shoto...Uhh...Stop playing with me...Shoto...Mrrr...Shoto!- She moaned as she felt the coming orgasm. According to the girl's requests, the boy moved his face away from the intimacy [Y/N] and looked her straight in the eyes.
- You even taste great here.- he said with tinted irises. He got up from the floor and hung over his [E/C] eye girlfriend. The girl put her ears back, afraid of what would come.
- Shoto?
- Yes, [Y/N]?
- Do you...?
- Relax, I have everything.- he whispered and reached for the pants lying next to the bed. He took a small package out of his pocket, then snapped the lock back on. He looked into the girl's eyes and pressed their lips together in a kiss. He practically immediately asked for access, running his tongue over the girl's lower lip, who, without resisting, granted this access. They fought a struggle for domination, which was won by Todoroki, feeling (as always) interesting sensations, feeling the rough surface of the girl's tongue.
- Mrr...Shoto, please...Slowly...
- As you wish, kitty.- he replied and pressed their lips together again, simultaneously entering [Y/S], which (if not Shoto's mouth) would probably have screamed at the whole house due to the accompanying pain.
- Shoto...It hurts...- she groaned, feeling the tears running down her cheeks, caused by the burning pain in her lower body.
- Already...Hold on for a moment.- She saw the concern in his eyes, which only for her showed something more than coldness and indifference.- Hold a moment, ok?
- M-mhmm...- the tears continued to flow down her face. After a while she felt a soothing chill, reducing the pain. Seeing the relief on the teen's face, Shoto began to slowly back away and push. All the time he was using a gift that made [Y/S] feel pleasure faster.
- And how, [Y/N]?- He asked all the time, making quite calm movements, not wanting to hurt the girl.
- It's okay...You can f-faster...- she said, looking away.
- If you want it...- he replied and began to move his hips faster and harder, going deeper. He could hear the girl moaning, which excited him even more.
After a few minutes, he felt her [H/C] tail tighten around his hips.
- Sh-Shoto! I-I...Ah!
- Give me a moment...Just a moment.- he said, accelerating his movements, wanting to finish at the same moment.
After a few more thrusts, they both climaxed. Todoroki took a few breaths and left the girl, then took off the used condom and tossed it in the bin.
- Shoto...?
- Already calmly...Does it still hurt?- He asked secretly, afraid that he had hurt his girlfriend.
- A-a little...- she whispered, and a moment later she felt Shoto's cool hand on her stomach.
- I could be...I guess a little more delicate.- He said calmly, all the time cooling the girl's sore abdomen.
❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙

Hey ... I think I ruined this chapter.

Any mistakes=tell me