(21)Sugawara Koushi

Demons! Before reading, two things:

1. The chapter is from my fan fiction (in Polish) about Sugawara (Jesteśmy Wrogami), only the name, surname, etc. have been removed

2. Suga is 20 years old here.

🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐

[Y/N] was lying with her back against the torso of a young man, whose hands were around her waist, holding her as close to him as possible. They had been sitting / lying there for a good four hours, watching random crime comedies, drinking hot tea, and having a lively discussion about the plot of the ongoing film.
-But Koushi, I tell you it'll be a butler! It's always a butler!
- Maybe this time it'll be different.
- I tell you, it will be as always. - she said, turning towards the 20-year-old, accidentally rubbing against a silver-haired penis, which was barely keeping his body from getting an erection.
- [A/N]...- he started, feeling that his body was ready for action. [Y/S] felt something hard touch her thigh. She looked at Sugawara, who, ashamed of his lack of composure, blushed.
- You look very sexy when you blush, Candy. – she muttered, and then put a gentle kiss on the lips of the nut-eyed, who almost immediately began to give a sweet caress. After a while, the student moved his tongue over the teenager's lower lip, even begging for the access she had granted.
A kiss from a sweet caress turned to a spicy game that only led to one thing they were both aware of.
- Sugar ... Are you sure? I don't want you to do anything against yourself.- he purred between kisses.
- Koushi ... We've been together for almost two years ... I trust you won't hurt me. - [Y/N] replied, simultaneously taking off his T-shirt, which a moment later landed somewhere on the floor. Sugawara didn't remain indebted, initiating another long and passionate kiss, taking off her white shirt, then tossing it somewhere on the floor.
When they moved away from each other (for the need to breathe), the girl's cheeks flushed, after all, it was the first time she was about to have intercourse, and the silver-haired man had never seen her in her underwear, let alone naked, what was to happen. Sugawara's cheeks also turned red, but from the excitement he felt, when he saw [Y/S] in her underwear for the first time (and soon in all its glory).
- [Y/N] ... I love you ...- he said, placing butterfly kisses on the [Y/S]'s cheek, going lower down on her neck, which turned slightly blue.
-You are beautiful...- he said, kissing her bruised arms. He felt her tense as he kissed her bruised spots, but neither of them wanted to stop.
- Suga... I love you too. -she replied, lifting his head by the chin, wanting to feel his lips on hers again. Sugawara immediately initiated a kiss that was passionate and slow, showing how much he cared about the girl.
While indulging in sweet and spicy caresses, [Y/N] (gathering all her courage) began to unbutton his belt, which after a while joined the upper garments on the floor. When she got rid of the disturbing belt, without breaking the kiss, she unbuttoned the silver-haired's trousers. Koushi raised his hips slightly to be able to remove the unbuttoned part of his clothing.
- Honey, why are you doing this? Why are you acting like this on me? I can barely control myself. - he said, changing their position so that the teenager was lying on her back, and the student was leaning on her elbows, hovering over her. All the while staring into her [E/C] eyes, he slowly unbuckled her skirt. Once he removed it from the teenager, Suga took care of her knee socks, which immediately joined the rest of the clothes on the floor. They both stared into each other's eyes while wearing only their underwear. They both felt the tension between them, they felt this mutual desire in every sense of it.
The girl put her hand on the boy's cheek initiating another kiss, which this time wasn't a bit sweet, it was a sensual dance of their lips (and tongues) during which they got rid of the rest of their clothes. Completely naked, they knew they couldn't stop at this point, it wouldn't make sense.
-Koushi...- She started looking anywhere else but at the partner's face.
- Calm down sweetheart. First, a warm-up.- he replied with tinted irises, which at that moment were the color of dark chocolate.
- What do you have on ... Ah! -She moaned feeling how the silver-haired man begins to penetrate her with his tongue, while his thumb was teasing her clitoris. Hearing a groan of pleasure, Sugawara looked at her without stopping what he was doing. He could hear her lips leaving the soft moans that signaled delight. After a few minutes, he paused, replacing his tongue with two fingers, making another moan louder. [Y/N] gritted her teeth on her hand to muffle the moans on her lips.
- [Y.N] ... Don't hold back. -The brown-eyed man said, taking the teenager's hand from her face. He began to move his fingers even faster, causing the louder and louder moans to leave the teenager's mouth.
-Mmmm ... S-suga ...- she muttered, feeling the strange warmth caused by Sugawara's movements, who, hearing that, looked into her eyes while taking his fingers out of her. He heard a soft gasp from her side at the gesture he had made.
-Sugar...- he started, gently stroking her cheek with one hand, holding the bed frame with the other. - I know I've asked before, but I want to be 100% sure you want this. I don't want you to have your first time by forcing yourself.
- I'm sure ... I can't be any more. -she replied, taking his hand from her cheek, then gently kissed the palm of his hand.
- Okay ... Get ready, it hurts now. -He said taking a condom from the nightstand. Putting it on, he started another spicy kiss, wanting her to focus as little as possible on the pain to come. With a hand on her hip, he felt her relax as a sign to act.
-AH! KOUSHI!- she screamed, breaking the kiss. A few salty tears ran ddown [Y/S] cheeks, red with excitement, which the silver-haired man gently wiped off. He felt her stress out with the pain that she tightened on him.
-Ahh...Just a moment and it'll be okay, [Y/N]...Just please, relax.- he moaned when he felt as if the blood was about to stop flowing to his penis.
The teenage girl sank her hands, gripping the soft, thick silver hair of the student, gently pulling it.
Feeling like the 18-year-old cannot relax, he momentarily froze ... After all, if she stopped thinking about the pain even a little, he could get out of her, and at this point he cannot even move. - [Y-y/N], please ... stop thinking about the pain.
-I'm trying...- She started to panic a little. Sugawara, seeing this, began to gently brush the girl's neck with his mouth. He stroked her hips with his hands, trying to make her focus on the pleasure instead of the pain.
Leaving the blue-and-red hickey at the [Y/S]'s collarbone, he felt the grip on his genitals loosen, to which he reacted with a soft gasp.
- [A/N] ...
- Sorry, Koushi ...
- No problem. I don't blame you for anything ... Are you sure you want to continue?- he spoke calmly, looking into her [E/C] eyes.
- I-I want ...- she replied, still tugging on Koushi's hair.
-It'll hurt a little less now, Sugar.- he whispered, withdrawing his hips. When she nodded in understanding, he pushed again, fully into the teenager. He noticed a faint expression of pain.
Koushi waited a few more moments for her to get used to the specific feeling (so she wouldn't tighten on it again).
After several dozen seconds, [Y/N] began to run her hand over the neck of the student, who, looking into her eyes, saw the consent for him to start moving.
-Mmm...K-koushi...a little slower...- she groaned, still feeling the paralyzing pain. The silver-haired man nodded, slowing down, fearing not to hurt the girl. After a few minutes, she moved her hands to the shoulders of the nut-eyed man. – Candy... You can faster.- She tightened her fingers on the young man's shoulders, trying to "unload" the feeling of pain.
-Ah, [Y/N] ... Mmmm, I love you ...- he said, starting to mark the girl's collarbones with red marks. He heard moans of pleasure leaving her mouth, right into his ear. He felt that she was no longer thinking about the pain, but was excited, for which Sugawara began to move even faster and harder. He grabbed her hips and raised it slightly, changing the angle of penetration.
-I ...love... you ... Too ... Ah! -she moaned as he moved and kissed her collarbone, then her breastbone, all the while taking care not to get hurt.
[Y/S] heard Sugawara's moans as she began tugging at the ends of his hair.
In the room you could hear nothing but the moans of steam and the sound of bodies bouncing off each other.
- [Y/N] ... Ah! -The silver-haired man moaned feeling that he was approaching the climax. He raised the girl's hips higher.
- Mmm ... Koushi ... W-wait ... Ahh- she muttered tearing a strand of the student's silver hair when she felt the coming of fulfillment.
Nut-eyed began to move even faster, as if he were in some trance. With each thrust he heard louder and louder moans of pleasure leaving his lips reddened from biting [Y/S], and the fair-haired man himself felt the ejaculation coming faster.
After a short time, he felt the [H/C] hair pinch, tightening her grip on its end (in a different way than before). - H-honey, finish i-in me.- she whispered, embracing Sugawara's neck with her hands.
She felt herself speeding to the limit to finish.
The 20-year-old climaxed after a few moments, moaning the name of his partner. When he felt the collateral fill with his semen, he left the teenager. He tied the used condom and threw it in the trash.
- [A/N] ... My [A/N] .- he said as he lay down next to the girl, covering them with the duvet, while embracing [Y/S].
- Suga ... It was ... Pretty pleasant ... Except for the situation at the beginning.
- I think so too ... But don't worry about it ... I don't blame you for getting stressed out. -he said calmly, playing with a strand of her hair, looking into her eyes. - You know that I love you? And even if you didn't want sex, nothing would change that ...
- I know. I love you too.- she replied tiredly, resting her head on Koushi's torso.
- Good night, baby. - He whispered in her ear, but did not hear the answer, because the girl managed to fall asleep when he was playing with her hair.
🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐

And what do you think about it? 🤔