(4)Bakugou

Universe: Boku no hero academia

Okay ... So this lemon has quite a specific and controversial situation at the same time, so please don't hate me about it. I just felt that this type of situation could arise ... Of course, this chapter is not all about the true story.

PS. Dedication for my bff

[Y/N]- your name
[Y/S]- your surname
[E/C]- eye color
[H/C]- hair color
[A/C]- abbreviation of the nam
[Bff/N]- best friend name

💥💢💥💢💥💢💥💢💥💢💥💢

[Y/N] is a 1st D student. She's an exemplary student. She gets along with most of the school. [Y/S] is a teacher's favorite. However, she has some secrets.

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

[H/C] hair was sitting in the last lesson, and at the same time in the class, which is the best of the 1st year - in English. She listened to what Present Mic was saying, but at the same time thought about how to get the money. Apparently, she posted an announcement that she will help with everything, if only she can ... but not always someone will need some help. As soon as the bell rang, announcing the end of the lesson, [E/C] of her eye turned on the phone to see if there was any response to the announcement. Only one message appeared ...

Unknown: Be in formroom 1D, at 3:50 pm.

The girl knew it might be just a joke, but preferred to take the risk.

Pov. Reader

- Sir ...
- Yes, [Y/S]? And call me Present Mic.
- Okay ... So ... Could I take this room at 3:45 pm today?
- It's in two hours. Oh, aren't you done?
- Yes, we finished, but a student from another class asked me to help him today.
- Well. Go to Principal Nezu ten minutes before the hall is taken.
- Thank you. Goodbye.
- See you later. - I left school and headed towards the house ... Actually, it's a very small house, outside the city. I went home and immediately took my books out of school, all but English. It may be useful. I took all the essentials and left the house, locking the door. I went back to school where I was perfectly 12 minutes before 3:45 pm. I went to the headmaster's office, where I got the key to the room. I opened the room and entered it. I have 10 more minutes. I put my bag down at the teacher's desk and hung up my coat. When I was texting my friend back, someone entered the room on the news of the meeting with her ...

Pov Bakugou

How long can you wait for that goddamn bell ?! I sat in the last lesson and waited for the end. Hope the girl can do something, I don't like wasting my time. Finally ... The bell. I got up from my seat and headed for the door.
-Bro, are you going for a pizza with us?- Asked the shittyhair.
- Forget it! Idiots, I have better jobs.
- What?
- Not your damn business!
- Man, take it easy. Okay, see you Monday. Bye .- When they left, I headed to room 1st D. I opened the door quietly and saw [H/C] hair girl, perhaps my age, texting on the phone. There was a bag next to the desk, which was probably her. Too bad she didn't add a photo to the ad.
- Hey, you idiot! You are [Y/N] [Y/S] ?!
- Umm ... Yes. And you? You didn't introduce yourself ...- She spoke much more quietly than I did. I looked at her. The uniform skirt was mid-thigh, the shirt fit perfectly, and all buttons were buttoned. The red tie was perfectly knotted. There was also a gray vest on her shirt. She looked nice.
- Bakugou.
- Oh, name?
-Don't care, yet.
-Umm ... Let it be.- Her phone rang.- Yes? How is that? Okay ... Only tomorrow I will only be able to 12:00 ... Me too. See you tomorrow.
- Should I ask?
- I work on weekends ... As a babysitter ... To the children and look after the animals.
- Sure.
-Emm ... How can I help you?- She asked, and I just locked the door from the inside.
- On your knees.
-What?- She was confused.
- What you hear. You're here to help me feel good.
- But it...
- In the advertisement you wrote that you are taking 995yen for help. I'll give you 1990 yen for that.
- But it is...
-You'll be fine,dumbass.- I said and leaned her against the bench.
- Okay. - I saw the shame in her eyes, but honestly I don't care. I can even afford to give her twice as much. Besides, she wanted to help, let it help in my well-being. The girl slowly knelt on both knees. Her cheeks were red. She looked at me as if she thought it was a stupid joke. I nodded to her to continue. She unhooked the belt and then my pants. I saw her shake slightly.